• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Order Form, Udated for 2010

In summary, the Hwc Order Form for 2010 is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to place orders for their customers. It can be accessed through a physical copy or a digital version on the Pampered Chef website. Changes can be made to the order by crossing out unwanted items and adding new ones. Special deals and promotions may be included on the form. Completed forms can be submitted to a consultant or online through the Pampered Chef website.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello all,

In the marketplace, there was Doughmama asking about an updated order form for HWC. She had one from last year linked and wondered if anyone has made a new one like it - this is what I came up with, just changing the pictures and stuff. I don't want the credit for the idea, I just wanted to offer this up as a possible order form..

Karen

Attachments

• PC HWC 10 Order Form-fillable-1.doc
    542 KB · Views: 689
Thanks for sharing this!!

Thank you so much for sharing your form. It is very attractive.

THANK YOU!!!! Just what I wanted. I appreciate all your work. I gave this out to some people last year and really helped in selling the products. Print them at Office Depot in color. One order more than pays for the cost of printing.

love it! Thank you!

1. What is the Hwc Order Form for 2010?

The Hwc Order Form, updated for 2010, is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to place orders for their customers. It contains all the current products and prices available for purchase.

2. How do I access the Hwc Order Form for 2010?

To access the Hwc Order Form, updated for 2010, you can either ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy or visit the Pampered Chef website and download a digital version.

3. Can I make changes to my order on the Hwc Order Form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order on the Hwc Order Form. Simply cross out any items you no longer wish to purchase and write in the new items you would like to add. Your consultant will then adjust the final order accordingly.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions on the Hwc Order Form for 2010?

Yes, the Hwc Order Form for 2010 may include special deals and promotions that are currently running. Be sure to check with your consultant or read the form carefully to take advantage of these offers.

5. How do I submit my completed Hwc Order Form for 2010?

You can submit your completed Hwc Order Form for 2010 to your Pampered Chef consultant, who will then process the order for you. Alternatively, you can submit your order online through the Pampered Chef website using the provided order number and password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilliebelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • smithcooking