• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Order Efficiency: Tips for Buying More Order Forms at Once"

In summary, Heather recommends ordering more order forms at once in order to save on shipping costs, and to make it easier to keep track of what guests have requested.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
When you place orders, do you normally try and buy more at once..
Like now, I need badly more order forms..but haven't had a chance to think of what all else I really might need right now..?

Any ideas on how many order forms I should order?

GREAT job on your first show!

I use the outside order forms (download at CC for free, then minimal copy costs)for the show, then print a receipt from PP or P3 to include when the orders arrive(mailed to host with Thank You letter). I like these because the guest special is printed directly on the order form. I didn't even know they existed until I had been in PC about 18 months!!

Also, you should have received a special offer for new consultants in your starter kit. It is usually a pretty good deal on starter supplies.

Last edited:
I do it the exact same way. I like having the monthly special on the order form.

You will want to place everything on the same order whenever possible. As a consultant you get one supply order with $4 shipping per month. After that it goes by the direct shipping costs.

I would not order very many since we are on the month before we change. I would do as they are saying - - to use the OOF and print receipts from PPP.

I normally order at least 100 at the beginning of the season and use the write in receipts. I like carrying those because people have their receipt right then and there is no question on what is ordered because they can see in writing what they ordered if there is a mistake.

BTW: I do the same thing because I don't want to order once and then find out before the end of the month that I still need something and have to pay extra shipping.

The write-ins are also good because as long as you take off the "wish list" on the back of it, they don't "expire". With the itemized ones, once that selling season is over, you can't really use them because of price increases, etc.

when you guys say 'write ins' are you talking about the Outside order forms which look handmade, online in word which i have seen? I do know what you all mean about the OOF from P3..I found that..

But, I also see that on the bottom if it that it says it isn't an official receipt..what is that about?

The write-in order forms are available on the supply order form. There's a 3-ply order form and a wishlist combined.

I like using those as well. In fact, I've just started including only the wishlist, catalogs, and flyers in the guest packets. As I'm doing the show, I have them mark all the items they'd like to own. Then, once I'm done with my part, I hand out the order forms.

It's been working well. =)

you have to order the printer recipes from ho for that .. they will just send you a blank piece of paper that has that wording oon the bottom .. you can use them whenever, it doesnt change with seasons

Heather, congrats on a great first show!

Related to Maximize Your Order Efficiency: Tips for Buying More Order Forms at Once"

1. How many order forms can I purchase at once?

At Pampered Chef, we offer order forms in packs of 25, 50, and 100. You can purchase as many packs as you need to best fit your business needs.

2. Is there a discount for buying more order forms at once?

Yes, there is a discount for buying larger quantities of order forms at once. The more you buy, the more you save. Our 100-pack offers the biggest discount per form.

3. Can I mix and match order form packs?

Yes, you can mix and match order form packs to reach your desired quantity. For example, if you need 75 order forms, you can purchase a 50-pack and a 25-pack.

4. How can I keep track of my order form inventory?

We recommend keeping a log or spreadsheet to track your order form inventory. You can also set up automatic reorders through our website to ensure you never run out of order forms.

5. Are there any tips for organizing my order forms to maximize efficiency?

Yes, we suggest designating a specific area or organizer for your order forms. This will make it easier to keep track of inventory and streamline your order-taking process. You can also color code or label your forms for different types of orders to stay organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies