• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Placed a $500+ Supply Order

In summary, Jill is out of invitations and needs to get over the "eek" factor. She has ordered supplies to make 60 packets and hopes to schedule 10 cooking shows a month. She is also running low on F/W catalogs and needs to order more. Amanda is also out of invitations and is running low on supplies. She agrees that it would be easier to get rid of the supplies if they were already made.
DebbieJ
Coming here b/c I need to get over the :eek: factor.

I am OUT of invitations. And I am sick and tired of making host packets. So I bought enough supplies to make 60 all at once and hopefully last me all season. My goal is to schedule 10 cooking shows a month, so I should be good.

Plus so there are many other updated things re: recruiting, so I had to order those and I picked up some more door prizes (QK knives, twixits, etc) and audio CDs.

Wow, that added up fast! But I probably won't need to place another order for MONTHS! WOO HOOOO!!!!

Now where the heck am I going to put this all?!?!?! Oh Jilley Sue......

OMG! I thought I racked it up at $130!!

$500!!!!!!!! OH MY LORD. OH NO...no way in heck. I would rather make packets and use up what I have. I can see your points definitely...but I don't have enough room to store all that stuff and once I get cluttered...I start hyperventilating...hahahaha. Hopefully you have more room than me. You definitely NOT have to order any supplies. We'll be watching you. It can get addicting..LOLOLOL. WOW..that is one huge supply order. I just got my email from Carolyn...."NOW DON"T OVER DO IT"..hahaha...she knows we all love supplies!!!

I'll come help ya organize though!!!

Wow! That is quite an order. I'm a little afraid to see what mine will total as I am pretty much out of door prize items and need to get the new stuff as well. I'd love to have my hostess packets made up ahead of time too but I'm thinking more two months at a time.

I'm with you Jill...clutter starts to stress me out! I've offered my friends my services to help them "clean sweep" their rooms or homes. Sandy...if you're lurking out there come on out and chime in!!!

Too bad there's not a "consultant as host" option for supply orders, where you'd get some free based on the total. :)

yeah its the prizes that really add up. It's crazy.

Debbie you are a brave woman, if my husband ever catches wind of me making that big of a supply order I will have to move out!! He already tells me I have way too much stuff. That's a great goal, if you have those packets already made out, it will be a lot easier to get rid of them. Yeah go Debbie!

AY YI YI!!!! I could pretty easily spend $500 on supplies, if I had that much $$ at one time.....

Right now I am almost out of F/W catalogs (my 2 big shows last weekend just about wiped me out! lol), so I have to order some for February... and while I'm at it I might as well order S/S catalogs and door prizes and new opportunity brochures, and... and... and......... yeah, I'm at almost $200 on my order... and I've got a $250 order for the new products...... so I guess I'm in the same place....... I'll probably take my supply order down a notch, though....... so... there goes my commission for the month :rolleyes:

soccermama said:
AY YI YI!!!! I could pretty easily spend $500 on supplies, if I had that much $$ at one time.....

Right now I am almost out of F/W catalogs (my 2 big shows last weekend just about wiped me out! lol), so I have to order some for February... and while I'm at it I might as well order S/S catalogs and door prizes and new opportunity brochures, and... and... and......... yeah, I'm at almost $200 on my order... and I've got a $250 order for the new products...... so I guess I'm in the same place....... I'll probably take my supply order down a notch, though....... so... there goes my commission for the month :rolleyes:
Man....where are you...I have about $150 F/W catalogs left. I had a new recruit the forst of January...and they sent me more F/W catalogs!!

I'm in Washington..... that's ok... I'm hoping to get my calendar filled up for February, so I'll need a LOT of catalogs!!!!

If I add it up, I probably spend about that much on supplies throughout the season, so it's no difference $$ wise. I'll actually SAVE money on the shipping!

But Amanda, you're right--now I have a REASON to book the shows. I'll have packets to get rid of! :)

Related to Just Placed a $500+ Supply Order

1. What are the benefits of placing a $500+ supply order?

Placing a $500+ supply order with Pampered Chef qualifies you for free shipping and a 10% discount on your entire order. You will also earn host rewards, which can be used towards free products or discounted items.

2. How long does it take for a $500+ supply order to be delivered?

Once your order is processed, it typically takes 7-10 business days for delivery. However, during peak times, such as holidays, delivery may take slightly longer.

3. Can I customize my $500+ supply order?

Yes, you can customize your order by choosing specific products and quantities that you need. You can also mix and match products from different categories to meet the $500 minimum requirement.

4. Are there any exclusions for the 10% discount on a $500+ supply order?

The 10% discount applies to all products, with the exception of already discounted items and certain sets or bundles. However, these exclusions will still count towards the $500 minimum requirement for free shipping and host rewards.

5. Can I combine my $500+ supply order with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 10% discount and free shipping on a $500+ supply order cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and take advantage of any active promotions or deals on individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies