• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need Order Forms? S/S '07?

In summary, to obtain order forms for the S/S '07 Pampered Chef products, you can contact your consultant or download them from the "Order Forms" section on our website. There is a general form for all products, but specific forms can be provided by your consultant upon request. You can also order forms in bulk for your business by contacting our customer service team. You can submit the order forms before or after the party, but submitting them beforehand allows for better preparation. We offer digital order forms that can be accessed through our website or through your consultant's link.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just realized I have a whole unopened packet of write-in order forms for S/S '07.

Anyone needing them for the last month of this season?

If you tear off the wish list on the back, you can still use the write-ins.

Christ Follower said:
If you tear off the wish list on the back, you can still use the write-ins.

Yeah, I figured that but unless I REALLY kick up my volume this selling season, the new free ones will suffice for me.

Maybe I'll save them just in case though...

1. How do I obtain order forms for the S/S '07 Pampered Chef products?

To obtain order forms for the S/S '07 Pampered Chef products, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and download the forms from our "Order Forms" section.

2. Are there any specific order forms for each product or can I use the same form for all products?

There is a general order form for all products, which can be downloaded from our website. However, if you prefer a specific form for a particular product, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms.

3. Can I order order forms in bulk for my business?

Yes, you can order order forms in bulk for your business. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will assist you with your request.

4. Do I need to submit the order forms before or after the party?

You can submit the order forms either before or after the party. However, submitting them before the party allows your consultant to better prepare and ensure that all orders are fulfilled on time.

5. Are there any digital order forms available?

Yes, we offer digital order forms that can be filled out online and submitted directly to your consultant. These forms can be accessed through our website or through the link provided by your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns