• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold

In summary, the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" is a high-quality and durable stoneware mold that can withstand high temperatures. To use it, preheat your oven, grease the mold, fill it with gingerbread dough, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. It is also dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used to make other types of baked goods. The mold measures 11.5 inches by 9.5 inches with a depth of 2.75 inches, making it the perfect size for creating a festive and detailed gingerbread house.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a customer wanting this (VERY) retired item from the 90's. Anyone still have one new in the box?

Bump! Anyone? (Bueller? Bueller???)

Plenty on Ebay ranging from $9.99 to $70

Thanks girl. Was hoping I could get one from someone trustworthy. ;)

sheila...I may have one...will have to dig through my stuff...I know I have the train...I think I have the house...

Let me know! And what you'll charge for shipping it (with lots of bubble wrap) to a military base in Japan! It's a California zip. No extra charge ... the military takes it from there for free. But but they do require you fill out a quick (maybe 1-2 minute) custom's form (it's also no extra fee).If I have you send it to me, that's doubling the chance of it getting broken in the mail. Figured straight from you to her might be best. ;)

What is the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" made of?

The "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" is made of high-quality stoneware material that is durable and can withstand high temperatures.

How do I use the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold"?

To use the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold", first preheat your oven to the recommended temperature. Then, grease the mold with cooking spray and fill it with your gingerbread dough. Place it in the oven and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, let it cool before removing the gingerbread house from the mold.

Is the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" to make other types of baked goods?

Yes, you can use the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" to make other types of baked goods such as cakes, brownies, and bread. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold"?

The "Iso Gingerbread House Stoneware Mold" measures 11.5 inches by 9.5 inches, with a depth of 2.75 inches. This makes it the perfect size for creating a festive and detailed gingerbread house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • cochef