• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Show Order Forms? Can Anyone Help?

In summary, to find show order forms on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "My Business" tab, then select "Order Forms" from the drop-down menu. You can customize the forms with your personal information, and there are different forms for different types of shows. The number of forms to print will depend on the number of guests, and you can only download the forms from the website, not order physical copies.
pckelly
Anyone have the show order forms from the supply list when you have to mail in your shows instead of send them electronically? I think you get a 10 pack for $2, but I don't need anything else on supply right now, and don't want to pay $4 shipping for those. If anyone has any they aren't using, please let me know!!

Kelly

I have 8 -- email me your address by 3pm est and I will mail them to you! (I leave for the airport at 3:30pm)

[email protected]

Thanks, Mandy!!!!

Related to Need Show Order Forms? Can Anyone Help?

1. How do I find show order forms on the Pampered Chef website?

To find show order forms on the Pampered Chef website, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "My Business" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select "Order Forms" from the drop-down menu.
4. You will see a list of all the available show order forms. Click on the one you need to download it.

2. Can I customize the show order forms with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the show order forms with your personal information. Once you have downloaded the form from the website, you can open it in a PDF editor or program like Adobe Acrobat and add your contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address. You can also add your consultant number and any special offers or promotions you are currently running.

3. Are there different show order forms for different types of shows?

Yes, there are different show order forms for different types of shows. Pampered Chef offers separate forms for cooking shows, catalog shows, and online shows. Make sure to select the correct form for the type of show you will be hosting to ensure the correct products and prices are listed.

4. How many show order forms should I print?

The number of show order forms you should print will depend on the number of guests you are expecting at your show. It's always a good idea to print a few extra in case you have last-minute additions or changes. It's also a good idea to have a digital copy of the form in case you need to print more during the show.

5. Can I order physical copies of show order forms from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer physical copies of show order forms. All forms are available for download on the website. However, you can print the forms at home or at a local print shop for a small fee. You can also share the digital form with your guests via email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies