• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Few Receipts and Tallys - Help Needed!

In summary, "Looking for a Few Receipts and Tallys" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the process of collecting and organizing receipts and tally sheets. This is necessary for tracking sales and earning rewards as a consultant. Receipts and tally sheets can be submitted by mail or online, and should be done within 10 days of the end of each month. Forgetting to submit them on time may result in a delay in rewards or missing out on incentives.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I need a few--maybe 10--itemized receipts and maybe 3 of the show tallys. If anyone wants to unload a few please let me know. I hate to order a new pack when I just need a couple.

Many thanks!

Ann

I've got a whole pack of receipts that I have opened and haven't even used yet. I plan to have tons of shows in February, but will never use them all.

just sent you a PMJennifer,

I just sent you a PM!

Ann

Related to Looking for a Few Receipts and Tallys - Help Needed!

What does "Looking for a Few Receipts and Tallys" mean?

"Looking for a Few Receipts and Tallys" is a phrase often used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the process of collecting and organizing receipts and tally sheets from parties or events. It is an important part of keeping track of sales and earning rewards as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Why do I need to submit receipts and tally sheets?

Submitting receipts and tally sheets is necessary for tracking your sales and earning rewards as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also helps the company keep accurate records and provide support for any customer inquiries or issues.

How do I submit my receipts and tally sheets?

You can submit your receipts and tally sheets by either mailing them to the Pampered Chef corporate office or by entering them online through your consultant account. Detailed instructions on how to submit your receipts and tally sheets can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

When do I need to submit my receipts and tally sheets?

You should submit your receipts and tally sheets within 10 days of the end of each month. This ensures that your sales and rewards are accurately recorded and processed in a timely manner.

What happens if I forget to submit my receipts and tally sheets?

If you forget to submit your receipts and tally sheets within the designated time frame, you may still be able to submit them late. However, there may be a delay in processing your rewards and you may miss out on certain incentives or bonuses. It is important to submit your receipts and tally sheets on time to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • lacychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies