• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Get Rid Of... Unused PC Items at Low Prices?

In summary, to get rid of stubborn stains on cookware, create a paste with baking soda and water, apply it to the stained area, let it sit for 30 minutes, and then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge. For eliminating odors in the fridge, mix water and white vinegar in a spray bottle, spritz it onto a clean cloth, and wipe down the interior of the fridge. To remove rust on knives, use a paste of lemon juice and salt, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then scrub with a toothbrush. For burnt food on bakeware, use warm water and baking soda, let it sit before scrubbing, or create a paste for tougher stains. For scratches on non-stick
jendebouver
I am no longer doing PC and need to get rid of these items. If you are interested please PM me.
I will sell them cheap.

10 pks invitations from last year

Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100, only used maybe 5)

Drawing Slips(100pgs) (2packs)

$5.00

QUOTE=smspamperedchef]how much for the receipts?[/QUOTE]

ok. how much to ship to 76131? Are there any stamps or labels on the receipts?

There aren't any kind of labeling on them. I think it will probably be about $4.00 for the shipping.

smspamperedchef said:
ok. how much to ship to 76131? Are there any stamps or labels on the receipts?

Related to Need to Get Rid Of... Unused PC Items at Low Prices?

1. How can I get rid of stubborn stains on my cookware?

To remove stubborn stains on your cookware, create a paste using equal parts baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for 30 minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary.

2. What is the best way to get rid of odors in my fridge?

To eliminate odors in your fridge, mix equal parts water and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Spritz the mixture onto a clean cloth and wipe down the interior of your fridge. For tough odors, leave a bowl of baking soda in the fridge overnight to absorb any lingering smells.

3. How can I get rid of rust on my knives?

To remove rust from your knives, create a paste using lemon juice and salt. Apply the paste to the rusted area and let it sit for 10 minutes. Use a toothbrush to scrub the rust away, then rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.

4. What is the best way to get rid of burnt food on my bakeware?

To remove burnt food from your bakeware, fill the dish with warm water and add a few tablespoons of baking soda. Let it sit for an hour before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, create a paste with water and baking soda and apply it to the burnt area. Let it sit for 30 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

5. How can I get rid of scratches on my non-stick pans?

To remove scratches on your non-stick pans, mix equal parts baking soda and water to create a paste. Apply the paste to the scratched area and use a soft cloth to gently buff the surface. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly. If the scratches are deep, it may be time to replace the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendebouver
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • jendebouver
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
Replies