• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Unwanted Items: Check Out My 30% Discount List - Email Me Now!

In summary, to access the list of items with a 30% discount, you can email the provider for a link or find it on their website under the "30% Off" tab. The discount list includes a variety of items from their current inventory, and it is constantly updated. The discount applies to all items on the list, but some may have limited stock. The 30% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons, but you can still earn Host Rewards when hosting a party or event. The discount list is only available for a limited time, and the expiration date will be included in the email and on the website.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I have a list of current items that I need to get rid of! Please EMAIL me at [email protected] for the list.

DO NOT pm me~I am not checking in here frequently enough to get them!!

Also, all items are being sold at my 30% Director's discount!

Last edited:
Didn't you mean @comcast.net? Ours in TN is that or is this a different one! I just realized I have been missing you!

I did mean comcast.net~OOPS!!! Thanks for pointing that out!

I have been working my business like I promised myself I would and really haven't had extra time to be on here or DCS...I have 9 shows for January, so I won't likely be checking in here too much...but that is a good problem to have!

1. How do I access the list of items with a 30% discount?

To access the list, simply email me and I will send you a link to the discounted items. You can also find the list on our website under the "30% Off" tab.

2. What items are included in the 30% discount list?

The discount list includes a variety of items from our current inventory, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The list is constantly updated, so be sure to check back frequently for new deals.

3. Is the 30% discount only available for certain items?

No, the discount applies to all items on the list. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited stock, so act fast to secure your desired items.

4. Can I combine the 30% discount with other promotions or coupons?

Unfortunately, the 30% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on your purchases when hosting a party or event.

5. How long is the 30% discount list available?

The discount list is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can. The expiration date will be included in the email and on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • rbvernon
  • Buy and Sell Items