• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Clear Out Some Items? PM Me For Details!

In summary, Toni is trying to get rid of her excess items and is asking for help from the community. She has added several pieces to the list and would like to see the updated version.
brodys_mama
OK, I wasn't aware of the policy on listing current items for sale on the board. Thanks for everyone's guidance. :blushing:

I have SEVERAL items that I really need to sale. They are ALL NEW in BOX and are ready to be shipped. I have a bad habit of stock-piling items for Holiday gifts, birthdays, etc and have WAY too many. We really need some help with finances here lately, so it's time to get rid of these items.

Please PM me for a listing. Thank you so much! :D

Hugs,

Please PM me the list.

Me too please!

list pleaseI'd really like to see the list too please... [email protected]

thank you.

list pleasePlease email me at [email protected], I would like to see your list! Thanks!!

NOT that I need anything - but - I can't resist!! Please send em a list as well

[email protected]

OkI think I am caught up... Thanks for your interest and have a great weekend. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs,
Toni:D

pm me the list too please

I still have several items available... bumping up. =)

Please PM me as well...if there is anything left. Thanks

Hi Everyone! I have added several pieces to this list - let me know if you would like to see my updated version - Hugs! And Happy Friday!
Toni

Me, tooI'll take a look at the updated list!

list pls.please email me the list if u still have available items [email protected]

thanks

i just pm'd you

I am trying to locate 2 10" Family Size Skillets, anyone know where I can obtain them??

brodys_mama said:
Hi Everyone! I have added several pieces to this list - let me know if you would like to see my updated version - Hugs! And Happy Friday!
Toni

If you still have items available, please PM me.
Thanks!

1. Can you provide more information about the items you are looking to clear out?

Yes, I have several items that are all brand new and in their original packaging. These items were purchased for holiday gifts and birthdays, but I have accumulated too many and need to sell them now. Please PM me for a full list of the items.

2. How many items do you have available for sale?

I have several items available for sale, but the exact number may vary. Please PM me for a complete list of the items and their quantities.

3. Are the items you are selling in good condition?

Yes, all of the items are brand new and have never been used. They are still in their original packaging and are ready to be shipped.

4. Can you provide more information about why you are selling these items?

I have a bad habit of stockpiling items for special occasions and have ended up with too many. I am also in need of some financial assistance, so I have decided to sell these items to clear out some space and help with expenses.

5. How can I purchase these items from you?

To purchase any of the items, please PM me for a listing and we can discuss payment and shipping options. Thank you for your interest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
  • gilliandanielle
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies