• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some New Items for Your Home Office? Check Out My Sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently added new items to their inventory including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set. These items can be purchased through their website or by hosting a party. There may also be special deals and discounts available. All new items are covered by a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
heather223
Gold Member
In an effort to try and clean up my home office I am getting rid of some items that I have doubles of. Please email or PM me for the list. All items are new in box and are almost 50% off. Shipping is NOT included. :chef:

ETA: If you can make payment via Paypal instant transfer or echeck that would be great. :)

Last edited:
please e-mail me the list as well
[email protected]

I have sent a email to everyone who asked. :chef:

Ok I think I got everyone now, If I missed you please let me know. :chef:

Related to Need Some New Items for Your Home Office? Check Out My Sale!

1. What are the new items available for sale at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating our inventory with new and innovative products. Some of our latest additions include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories Set.

2. How can I purchase these new items?

You can purchase our brand new items through our website or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants can also assist you with placing an order.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for these new items?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for our new products. Be sure to check our website or consult with your local consultant for any ongoing deals.

4. Can I return or exchange a brand new item if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including the brand new ones. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.

5. Are these new items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the new ones, come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, providing you with peace of mind when making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ampirolli