• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" is a collection of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and support programs. It can be purchased through a consultant, party, or website, and includes baking dishes, utensils, and cookware with a pink "Help Whip Cancer" logo. A portion of the proceeds goes towards cancer societies, and the items can also be gifted or a direct donation can be made.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I HAVE A LIST OF CURRENT/RETIRED ITEMS AS WELL AS THE BELOW ITEMS
I AM WORKING ON A BUSINESS SUPPLY LIST AS WELL, LOTS OF STICKERS AND POSTCARDS

**I will NOT accept PM's- Please EMAIL ONLY at [email protected]**

I have quite a few items total for sale (all new in box and current)- email me at [email protected] for the whole list. Here are the HWC items for sale:

all HWC items are sold.

I have WAY too many items extra please EMAIL me for a list of all other items available: [email protected] PLEASE NO PM'S!!!!

Also wanted to add that shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer and that payment can be accepted via Paypal ([email protected]) or you can mail me a check/money order (items will not be sent until check has cleared).
Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
I sent you an email!

i sent you an email, too :cool:

i sent email also

I fixed my error on the daisy plates. It was to read 4 sets of 4 plates & caddy (16 plates)

BUMPING!!!

Still available and not pending payment:
HWC pink & white dot microfiber towels- (4 available)- $6.00
HWC scrapers- (2 available)- $5.00
HWC cake testers- (5 available)- $3.00
4 sets of 4 daisy plates (16 plates) & caddy- $60.00
HWC trio bowl- $15.00 (like the dots trio bowl but pink and white)

DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME FOR THE REST OF THE LIST!!!!

Last edited:
did you get my reply email for the cake tester?

Becky I thought I had replied but I think I deleted it or something, because I don't see where I replied. I have now since replied to all emails I believe!!

The list of items is still available as well. All items are NEW IN BOX and NEVER used.

thank you!!

bumping!*****

Bumping*****

Q: What is "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!"?

"Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" is a special collection of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef to support the fight against cancer. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these items goes towards cancer research and support programs.

Q: How can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!"?

You can purchase "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Q: What types of products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" collection?

The "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" collection includes a variety of kitchen products such as baking dishes, utensils, and cookware. These products are specially designed with the signature pink "Help Whip Cancer" logo and colors.

Q: How much of the proceeds from "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" go towards cancer research and support?

For every "Help Whip Cancer Item for Sale!!!" purchased, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society and Canadian Cancer Society. In the US, the donation is 25% of the purchase price, and in Canada, it is 10% of the purchase price.

Q: Can I still purchase "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" even if I don't need any new kitchen products?

Yes, you can still support the cause by purchasing "Help Whip Cancer Items for Sale!!!" and gifting them to friends and family. You can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society or Canadian Cancer Society through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • smspamperedchef