• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Items and Training Material for Sale

In summary, Jennifer is selling various items on DCS and CS, including Nancy's Artwork Stickers, Qualification Chef's Hat Pins, a Pampered Chef Bracelet, a Help Whip Cancer Tote, and a Pampered Chef over the shoulder purse. She also has a small cookware protector bag and vinyl tablecloth for sale, with minor stains. Interested buyers can email her for pictures and to ask any questions. The number in parenthesis next to the stickers indicates the number of packs available. The pen flags are unopened and there are approximately 20-25 sheets. The labels feature a cartoonish square baker with a mini serving spatula and red check design. The lapboard is black and the over the shoulder purse is used
imported_iteachurkid
I thought I'd post this on DCS as well as CS since I know some of you aren't on both sites.

I have decided to clean out some things I haven't used in a while. I'll attach the list of what I have for sale. The price listed does not include shipping. I will ship priority and the cheapest way (whether it be regular priority or flat rate box). Paypal only. All items come from a non-smoking home. I do have 2 dogs, so I can't guarantee not having the added bonus of a stray hair :) The dogs normally aren't in my office though (where these items have lived for a long time). I have pictures of everything. If you'd like to see a picture, please send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply with the picture. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

:)
Jennifer

Attachments

• Chefsuccess - Supplies for Sale.doc
    29 KB · Views: 219
Questions:

What are Pen Flags? How many in the pack
What are on Nancy’s Artwork Labels?
How bad are the stains on the table cloth?
How big is the black PC tote?
What color is the lap board?
How big is the over the shoulder bag?
For the stickers...is the number in parenthesis the number of packs or stickers?

I am definitely wanting to buy the following, with the possibily of the above.

Nancy’s Artwork Stickers - $.50 a pack
I love Referrals (11)
Attendance = Success (3)
Pampered Chef Logo Stickers (11)
Success in only 40 Invitations Away (3)

All Qualification Chef’s Hat Pins – 7 – All the pins are the same, but the sayings are different; $.50 each
Three say “Congrats on submitting your first 6 shows”
Four say “Congrats on completing your first 4 qualified shows or $1250 in sales)

Bracelet with Chef’s hat logo (new) - $5

Help Whip Cancer Tote (new) - $5

Pampered Chef over the shoulder purse – used, but in good condition - $5

Small Cookware Protector bag (used a couple of times, but like new) - $4.00

Hi Laurie, hope I can answer all of your questions :)

The pen flags I believe can be wrapped around the top of a pen with your information on them. There are a 16 on a page and my guess is there are 20-25 sheets. It's sealed and I don't want to open it.

The labels have the square baker (cartoonish) with a mini serving spatula with red check around them.

The stains on the table cloth aren't awful and honestly they may come off (I haven't tried). It's totally usable as the stains would be on the "table part" vs. the hanging off part (I hope that makes a little sense)

The lapboard is black

If you want to email me ([email protected]) I can send you a picture of the over the shoulder bag.

The number in parenthesis is the number of packs of stickers that I have.

As far as the things you definitely want, I have an order pending on 6 of the logo stickers, the HWC tote, the pins and the bracelet. I'll put you down next though in case they fall through. Let me know about the other items and any other questions you may have!

:)
Jennifer

I'm interested in the vinyl tablecloth if it's the size that'll fit like a 6 foot table.

dannyzmom said:
I'm interested in the vinyl tablecloth if it's the size that'll fit like a 6 foot table.

Yeah, that's the size table I'd think it would fit. It's big. If you want it, send me your zip and I'll get you a total. Oh, and I got my catalogs...thanks so much!

Here are a couple of pics of the tablecloth...

Attachments

• IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 304
iteachurkid said:
Yeah, that's the size table I'd think it would fit. It's big. If you want it, send me your zip and I'll get you a total. Oh, and I got my catalogs...thanks so much!

33073 is my zip - can't wait!!

iteachurkid said:

That looks like the tablecloth I have--used to be sold on supply--and if it's the same, it's card table sized.

If it's square, it's not the one I need. If it's a big rectangle, that's the one I need.

Deb's right, it's card table sized. I bought it from someone and never used it, it's thick and felt like it would be longer (if that makes any sense). Sorry!

1. What types of logo items are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of logo items for sale, including aprons, tote bags, kitchen towels, and water bottles. These items are perfect for showing off your love for cooking and your affiliation with our brand.

2. Can I customize the logo on the items?

Yes, you can! Our logo items for sale can be customized with your name, title, or any other text you prefer. This is a great way to make the items unique to you and your business.

3. Are there bulk discounts available for logo items?

Absolutely! We offer bulk discounts for logo items, making it more cost-effective to purchase in larger quantities. This is a great option for consultants who want to stock up on items for events or giveaways.

4. What types of training material are available for purchase?

We have a variety of training material for sale to help you grow your business and become a successful Pampered Chef consultant. This includes cookbooks, recipe cards, and business tools like planners and goal trackers.

5. Are there any training materials specifically for new consultants?

Yes, we have a specific training kit available for new consultants that includes essential materials to help you get started. This kit includes business guides, recipe cards, and other helpful resources to jumpstart your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
andreaskitchen2010
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies