• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tina's Kitchen Cleanup: Get Rid of Paperwork and Products"

In summary, to effectively declutter your kitchen, you should sort through all paperwork and products, decide what to keep or get rid of, and find designated spots for each item. To reduce paper clutter, consider going paperless and using reusable options. It is recommended to clean out cabinets and drawers at least twice a year. When organizing kitchen products, group similar items together and use storage containers or dividers. To create a more functional space, use vertical storage options, utilize cabinet doors, and invest in multi-purpose tools.
cookingmomgb
I have decided to hang up my apron for now and am getting rid of a bunch of paperwork and some products. If you would like the lists, PM me or send an email to [email protected].

As a side note, I have thoroughly enjoyed your board and have found it most useful tool! Thank you for helping me to have a successful business!

Tina
Consultant
Green Bay, WI

pm me with list

(((hugs))) I'm sorry to hear that you've given up on PC. I wish you well in whatever you decide to do next! ;)

i'd like a list also. thank you

Sorry to see you go...God's best for your future! May I request a list? [email protected]

Thanks everyone for your interest! If I forgot someone, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you my lists.

Tina
Consultant
Green Bay, WI

I'll take the sticker and mom's apron, can you send picture of small tile shirt?
Thanks

lauriedip said:
I'll take the sticker and mom's apron, can you send picture of small tile shirt?
Thanks

I PM'd you!

Tina

1. How can I effectively declutter my kitchen?

The first step in decluttering your kitchen is to sort through all your paperwork and products. Decide what you want to keep, donate, or throw away. Then, find a designated spot for each item to keep your kitchen organized.

2. What are some ways to reduce paper clutter in my kitchen?

One way to reduce paper clutter is to go paperless by switching to electronic billing and receipts. You can also limit the number of paper products you buy and opt for reusable options, such as cloth napkins and dish towels.

3. How often should I clean out my kitchen cabinets and drawers?

It is recommended to clean out your kitchen cabinets and drawers at least twice a year. This will help you stay organized and get rid of any expired or unused products.

4. What are some tips for organizing kitchen products?

One tip for organizing kitchen products is to group similar items together, such as all baking supplies in one cabinet and all cooking utensils in another. You can also use storage containers or dividers to keep items in place.

5. How can I create a more functional kitchen space?

To create a more functional kitchen space, consider using vertical storage options, such as hanging shelves or magnetic spice racks. You can also utilize the inside of cabinet doors for extra storage and invest in multi-purpose kitchen tools to save space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies