• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Home - Get Great Deals on Unwanted Items!

In summary, "Shop My Home" offers gently used Pampered Chef kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware through consultant's personal websites. The items are covered by Pampered Chef's warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged. Hosting a "Shop My Home" party is also possible, with rewards for the host.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I need to get rid of a couple of items. I'm tired of seeing them on my self. Does not include shipping.

Send me an email ( [email protected] ) for a list of items!!!

This is all for now; but I will go though my stuff to see what I no longer want. Will add to the list later.

Last edited:
You aren't allowed to list current catalog items for sale in the Marketplace. You can ask people to send you an email for the list, but that's it.

friendly bump...

1. What types of items are typically available through "Shop My Home"?

Through "Shop My Home", you can find a variety of gently used kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware from Pampered Chef consultants. These items may include bakeware, cooking utensils, stoneware, and more.

2. How can I browse and purchase items through "Shop My Home"?

To browse and purchase items through "Shop My Home", simply visit the consultant's personal website and navigate to the "Shop My Home" section. From there, you can browse the available items and add them to your cart for purchase.

3. Are the items in "Shop My Home" still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all items sold through "Shop My Home" are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchased item, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased through "Shop My Home"?

Unfortunately, all sales through "Shop My Home" are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We encourage you to thoroughly review the item's description and photos before making a purchase.

5. Can I host a "Shop My Home" party with my friends and family?

Absolutely! Hosting a "Shop My Home" party is a great way to get your friends and family together and shop for great deals on Pampered Chef items. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and earn rewards for yourself as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
andreaskitchen2010