• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Kathy's Collection of Listable Items - Updated!

In summary, "Shop Kathy's Collection of Listable Items - Updated!" is a curated list of popular and new products from Pampered Chef, personally selected by Kathy, a Pampered Chef consultant. The list is updated regularly, typically every month or as new products are released. You can purchase items directly from the list by clicking on them and being directed to the Pampered Chef website. Occasionally, items on the list may have special promotions or discounts. You can also request a specific product to be added to the list by contacting Kathy directly.
Kathytnt
I have a list of items that are listable here and have updated the other list of current items. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for current items that are still available for sale.

Trying to get a little extra spending money for conference

612 PC Stickers from Nancy’s These are the round ones with the red rays and the strawberry logo 48 stickers per package 5 unopened packages and one opened packege (counting purposes) $1 each or $5 for all

Season’s Best S/S 2006 (has a tiny label inside with my info, easy to cover) 4 75 cents

Super Salads Recipe Cards 1 $5

Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Displayed Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $15

Cucina Italian - 4 unopened packaged of invitations. 50 cents each

Tool about – White NIB $15

Tiles Napkins set #2168 - Open - Displayed only $7.50
Beaded Napkin Rings $7.50
Tiles Placemats Display only $7.50 All Tiles selections together for for $20

Cranberry Glitter table runner #2179 Open - Display only $25
Tassel Napkin Ring set #2181 Open - Display only $7.50

2560 Small Serving Tongs $6.

Everything is new in it’s original packaging unless otherwise notes.

Prefer Payment via PayPal Prices do not include shipping from 75067

1. What is "Shop Kathy's Collection of Listable Items - Updated!"?

"Shop Kathy's Collection of Listable Items - Updated!" is a curated list of popular and new products from Pampered Chef, personally selected by Kathy, a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How often is the list updated?

The list is updated regularly, typically every month or as new products are released. Be sure to check back often for the latest and greatest items!

3. Can I purchase items directly from the list?

Yes, you can click on any item on the list to be directed to the Pampered Chef website where you can purchase the item.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts available for items on the list?

Occasionally, items on the list may have special promotions or discounts. Be sure to read the descriptions and check for any applicable offers.

5. Can I request a specific product to be added to the list?

Absolutely! You can contact Kathy directly to make a request for a specific product to be added to the list. She will do her best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies