• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!

In summary, the conversation discusses the "Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!" section, which features a variety of new and exclusive products not available in the regular catalog. Customers can purchase these items in bulk and they are labeled as not available in the catalog. The satisfaction guarantee also applies to these items and they are currently only available for purchase online.
Kathytnt
Please contact me for a full list but I am only listing items that are not currently in the catalog
9646 Good Company Coffee Decaf 3-1.2 oz samples $1.50 each
9646 Good Company Coffee 1 1.2 oz sample $1.50 each
421 Pen Flags from Nancy’s Full package Not sure of count 16 per page Approximately 10 pages $2
612 PC Stickers from Nancy’s These are the round ones with the red ray s and the strawberry logo
48 stickers per package 5 unopened packages and one opened packege (counting purposes) $1 each

Season’s Best S/S 2006 (has a tiny label inside with my info, easy to cover) 4 $1 each

Super Salads Recipe Cards 1 $5

Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Displayed Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $15

Cucina Italian - 4 unopened packaged of invitations. 50 cents each

EF11 5 pads of the old draw slip that say Yen, Maybe and NO 75 cents each

Tool about – White NIB $15

Tiles Napkins set #2168 - Open - Displayed only $7.50
Beaded Napkin Rings $7.50

Cranberry Glitter table runner #2179 Open - Display only $30
Tassel Napkin Ring set #2181 Open - Display only $7.50

2560 Small Serving Tongs $7.50

Everything is new in it’s original packaging unless otherwise notes.

Prefer Payment via PayPal Prices do not include shipping from 75067

What new items are available for purchase?

Our "Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!" section features a variety of new and exclusive products that are not included in our regular catalog. These items are constantly changing, so be sure to check back often!

Can I purchase these items in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of our new and unique items. Simply adjust the quantity before adding the item to your cart.

How do I know if an item is not in the catalog?

All items in the "Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!" section will have a label indicating that they are not available in our regular catalog.

Can I return these items if I am not satisfied?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee applies to all of our products, including those in the "Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!" section. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Are these items only available online?

Currently, our "Shop New & Unique Items Not in Catalog!" section is only available for purchase online. However, some of these items may eventually be included in our regular catalog, so keep an eye out for them in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • trps