• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free: Pampered Chef Supplies - Pay Shipping Only

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of free supplies such as a batter bowl, garlic press, and serving spatula, with periodic changes to the offerings. Shipping costs for these free supplies will vary based on location and weight, but the company strives to keep them as low as possible. There is no option to choose which free supplies you receive, as they are chosen at random, but all Pampered Chef products are high quality. No additional purchase is necessary to receive the free supplies, but the company also offers a range of complementary kitchen tools and cookware. Shipping times for the free supplies will vary, but orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible, with a tracking number provided for monitoring.
jendebouver
I am no longer doing PC and need to get rid of these items. If you are interested please PM me. I am just giving these away. All I ask is that you pay shipping. If you want all this as a group the postage will be $8.95 in the flat rate priority box.

10 pks invitations from last year

Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100, only used maybe 5)

Drawing Slips(100pgs) (2packs)

I am keeping these items till Sunday and then I am going to just throw them away. Thanks,

I would love the DPS slips if you still have them...

I'll take the receipts and the invites.. I don't mind using past season..
Thanks!

I will take the invitations , just tell me if you want me to send you postage first or what o do thanks

Someone has taken everything. Thanks

What are the Pampered Chef supplies available for free?

Currently, we offer a variety of Pampered Chef items for free such as our classic batter bowl, garlic press, and mini nylon serving spatula. These items may change periodically, so be sure to check our website for the latest offerings.

How much are the shipping costs for the free Pampered Chef supplies?

The shipping cost for our free Pampered Chef supplies will vary depending on your location and the weight of the items. However, we strive to keep the shipping costs as low as possible for our customers.

Can I choose which free Pampered Chef supplies I want?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a selection of free items at this time. The free supplies are chosen at random and may change periodically. However, we assure you that all of our Pampered Chef products are of high quality and will be a great addition to your kitchen.

Do I need to purchase anything else to receive the free Pampered Chef supplies?

No, you do not need to purchase anything else to receive the free Pampered Chef supplies. However, we do offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that complement our free items and can enhance your cooking experience.

How long will it take for the free Pampered Chef supplies to arrive?

The shipping time for our free Pampered Chef supplies may vary depending on your location. However, we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped so you can monitor its progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies