• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Write-In Sales Receipts?

In summary, to access the "Looking for Write in Receipts" feature on your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Write in Receipts" tab. You can add a write-in receipt for any customer, regardless of how they placed their order, by clicking on the "Add Write in Receipt" button. The processing time for write-in receipts is typically 2-3 business days. You can make changes to a write-in receipt before it is processed, but not after. To view a history of your submitted write-in receipts, click on the "View Write in Receipt History" link on the "Write in Receipts" page.
nichols5072
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for the write-in sales receipts that are not itemized (cant stand those) and cant use all the ink or hubbs gets mad, cause i go print crazy lol!!

Please let me know if you have any you can part with and how much!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Jen

Why don't you just order them on paperwork?

I have a whole unopened pack of spanish ones. I ordered them accidentally thinking the SP stood for spring. If anyone wants them PM me.

You get your choice of 40 free write ins or itemized, submitted as a write-in on paperwork. You can do it through PP. PC is so good to us.....:)

1. How do I access the "Looking for Write in Receipts" feature?

To access the "Looking for Write in Receipts" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, click on the "Write in Receipts" tab on the left-hand side of the page.

2. Can I add a write-in receipt for a customer who did not order through my personal website?

Yes, you can add a write-in receipt for any customer, regardless of how they placed their order. Simply click on the "Add Write in Receipt" button and enter the customer's information and order details.

3. How long does it take for my write-in receipt to be processed?

The processing time for write-in receipts can vary, but it typically takes 2-3 business days. If you have any concerns or need the receipt processed urgently, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I edit or delete a write-in receipt after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to a write-in receipt until it has been processed. After it has been processed, you will no longer be able to edit or delete it. If you need to make changes to a processed write-in receipt, please contact our customer service team.

5. Can I view a history of my submitted write-in receipts?

Yes, you can view a history of all your submitted write-in receipts by clicking on the "View Write in Receipt History" link on the "Write in Receipts" page. This will show you a list of all your submitted receipts, along with their processing status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nichols5072
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • pamper_the_chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies