• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Chef Business: Door Prizes, Receipts & More!

In summary, door prizes are offered to create excitement and increase attendance at cooking demonstrations or parties, and also serve as a way to thank guests and potentially lead to future bookings or sales. When choosing a door prize, consider the target audience and choose something desirable and related to the business. Receipts can be used to track sales and customer information, which can be helpful for follow-ups, promotions, and tax purposes. Word of mouth is the best way to promote a chef business, but social media, email marketing, and networking events can also be utilized. Referrals are a powerful tool for expanding the customer base, and incentives and easy sharing methods can be used to encourage them.
nichols5072
Hi Everyone,
I am still a new person with pampered chef.. I am looking for things that i can use as door prizes, and fillers (for www.mompack.com) to send with my business cards..

Also, write-in receipts..

Or anything that you think a newbie may need...

Can you email me at [email protected] with the subject Chef Success??

I would truly appreciate it..

Also, do any of you know how i figure out where meetings are? I live in Ohio and my upline is in Nevada.. Im NOT going that far lol lol...

Thanks a bunch!!
Jen

Just thought I would check out mompack.com and found this after doing a search for PChttp://www.freewebs.com/nicolepag/shopping.htm

Yeah - that website is not somethign PC would approve of - I'd steer clear of it.

I buy up the recipe cards and put my info on them. I have tons of old ones that I still give away, but am willing to share if you don't want just the newest ones.

Paige Dixon said:
I buy up the recipe cards and put my info on them. I have tons of old ones that I still give away, but am willing to share if you don't want just the newest ones.

I do the same thing!! I print up tiny labels with my info and I give them out at shows to the guests.

I do the same thing with recipe cards as well! People think they are getting a little something. I also do door prizes and if i am giving away a citrus peeler, I slap a label on it too.

What is the purpose of offering door prizes?

The purpose of offering door prizes is to create excitement and increase attendance at your cooking demonstrations or parties. It also serves as a way to thank your guests for attending and can potentially lead to future bookings or sales.

How do I choose a door prize?

When choosing a door prize, consider your target audience and what would appeal to them. It can be a product from Pampered Chef, a gift card, or a kitchen gadget. Make sure it is something that is desirable and relates to your business.

How do I use receipts to grow my chef business?

Using receipts is a great way to track your sales and customer information. You can use this information to follow up with customers, offer incentives or promotions, and identify your top customers. It also helps you keep track of your business expenses for tax purposes.

What is the best way to promote my chef business?

The best way to promote your chef business is through word of mouth. Encourage your customers to share their experience with their friends and family. You can also utilize social media, email marketing, and networking events to reach a larger audience.

How can I use referrals to expand my customer base?

Referrals are a powerful tool for expanding your customer base. You can offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to customers who refer their friends and family to you. You can also ask for referrals during your cooking demonstrations or parties and make it easy for customers to share your information with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nichols5072