• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are sample orders a cost-effective option for purchasing stock items?

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential cost savings of ordering two stock items at 40% off during a sample order, compared to ordering them at 50% off during a kit enhancement order. It is clarified that during a kit enhancement order, the 40% discount applies to all items in the order, up to a limit of $500 retail value. The speaker also notes the limitation of only being able to place one kit enhancement order per April and ultimately decides to purchase the item at 50% off now rather than waiting for a potential 40% discount in the future.
NMmommy
I am not sure where to ask this. I am putting it here. There are two stock items I want from the sample order we can place. I am trying to figure out if it would just be cheaper to get them at 40% off and only pay shipping one time. With the kit enchantment orders do they take the 40% off the total or off the each item?

I've never done kit enhancement, but I believe it is 40% off of each item. If you order the sample products, it is 50% off.

During kit enhancement, you get 40% off of an unlimited number of products (1 of each product though), up to $500 value.

NMmommy said:
I am not sure where to ask this. I am putting it here. There are two stock items I want from the sample order we can place. I am trying to figure out if it would just be cheaper to get them at 40% off and only pay shipping one time. With the kit enchantment orders do they take the 40% off the total or off the each item?
If you got both of the sample items at the same time you just pay the $4 shipping once.

As far as the kit enhancement order: It is 40% off everything you put in the order whether it's one item or 50 (up to the $$ limit that PC set - I think $500 retail). I don't understand the question?:confused:

PS: You can only place 1 kit enhancement order per April

I was not sure if the 40% was off the total or off each item. Some places will take the % off the total and not off each item. That is where I was confused. I only want one item off the sample. I don't think it will be much cheaper to wait until I get kit enchantment.

Last edited:
Might as well get it now at 50% off.

Related to Are sample orders a cost-effective option for purchasing stock items?

1. How do I place a sample order?

To place a sample order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, select the "Samples" category and browse through the available products. Add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I customize my sample order?

Yes, you can customize your sample order by clicking on the "Customize" button next to each product. This will allow you to choose specific colors, patterns, or sizes for the item.

3. What is the cost of a sample order?

The cost of a sample order will vary depending on the products you choose. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a 50% discount on all sample orders.

4. How long does it take for a sample order to be delivered?

Sample orders typically take 5-7 business days to be delivered. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 10 business days.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my sample order?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with any of the items in your sample order, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies