• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet & Sample Orders: Maximize Savings on Your Next Purchase!

In summary, the outlet allows Consultants to purchase discontinued products at reduced rates. The products are the same as those previously available in the catalog. Consultants may only purchase outlet items through the Samples area or through online Individual Ordering (customers). Orders must include the $4 shipping and handling fee. The products will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Inventory for the outlet items is limited and they will be added to the outlet at The Pampered Chef's discretion. If inventory is depleted, the items will no longer be available for purchase. The final sale for products purchased from the outlet is that they carry no expressed or implied guarantees or warranties.
NMmommy
I want to order something from the outlet and something from the samples. I know I can only order from one at a time. Is there a limit to how often you can do it? Say I want to go ahead and order from the outlet now and in a couple of days I want to order my samples. Will I still only be charged $4 in shipping?

The supply order is $4 shipping for the first order of the month and then it goes by the amount of sales for the shipping (see back of order form for direct shipping). I believe the sample order works the same.

Okay. That is what I needed to know. Then I will wait until next month to place my outlet order. I am hoping the table cloth will still be there. I need the triffle bowl more and I don't want to pay a lot in shipping.

You could call the solutions center and get that verified just to be sure.

Outlet ordering info for ConsultantsHere's what I found on CC about orders from our outlet:
Outlet

What is the Outlet?

The Pampered Chef has created an Outlet to make products that were discontinued from our line available to Consultants and customers at reduced rates of 20% — 60% off the original price.
These products are the same products that were previously sold in our catalog.
Outlet items may only be purchased online through the Samples area (Consultants) or through online Individual Ordering (customers); they are not available through PamperedPartner®, Wedding Registry, or as a write-in.
Ordering Outlet Items
Active Consultants may purchase outlet items at a 15% discount off the price available to customers through the Samples order form located behind Consultant's Corner. Your Pampered Chef® Debit Card is the only form of payment accepted for these orders.
A maximum quantity of 10 of any item may be ordered from the Outlet.
All Outlet orders must include the $4.00 shipping and handling fee, plus the appropriate sales tax. Sales tax rates can be found under Consultant's Corner on the Web or by calling (630) 261-8528. The $4.00 fee cannot be combined with any other order.
How long will products be available?
Inventory for Outlet items is limited and they will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Items will be added to the Outlet at The Pampered Chef's discretion.
Items will be removed from the Outlet at The Pampered Chef's discretion or when inventory has been depleted. At that point, they will no longer be visible for purchase.
We will not notify you of when products are changing or inventory has been depleted.
Final Sale
Items purchased from the Outlet are Final Sale. They carry no expressed or implied guarantees or warranties.
A product that arrives damaged in shipment from our distribution center to the purchaser's shipping address will be replaced or have the purchase price refunded, at our discretion.

1. What is the difference between outlet and sample orders?

The main difference between outlet and sample orders is the condition of the products. Outlet items are typically discontinued or overstocked products that are brand new but may have minor imperfections. Sample items, on the other hand, are gently used products that have been used for demonstration purposes or at cooking shows. Both types of orders offer significant savings compared to regular priced items.

2. How much can I expect to save on outlet and sample orders?

The savings on outlet and sample orders can vary, but on average, customers can expect to save up to 50% or more compared to regular priced items. This makes outlet and sample orders a great way to get high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. Can I return outlet and sample orders?

Outlet and sample orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. As these items are sold at a discounted price due to their condition, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is a defect or issue with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are outlet and sample items covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all outlet and sample items are covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with your product, we will gladly replace it or offer a refund within the specified warranty period. Please refer to our warranty policy for more information.

5. How often are new outlet and sample items added?

New outlet and sample items are added regularly, but availability may vary. We recommend checking our website frequently to see the latest additions and to get your hands on discounted Pampered Chef products. You can also join our mailing list to stay updated on new outlet and sample items and other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lisacb77