• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Spring Sample Packages

In summary, the Spring Sample Packages include a variety of top-selling products and new items for the season. They cannot be customized, but individual products can be purchased separately. The cost varies and is typically discounted compared to buying each item separately. Multiple packages can be ordered, but there may be duplicate items. Shipping time is typically 3-5 business days and a tracking number will be provided.
ChefTS
This is my first new season since I've started PC, and I had two questions about ordering sample packages.

I know that if we order Package A, we can't order B, C, or D. But, could I order both C and D, or are we limited to just one package?

Could I order more than one of the dots small bowls that are open stock, or are we limited to just one of each open stock item?

If you order A, you can't order another letter package.If you don't order A, you can order one to all of the other letter packages.You can only order one of each open stock item.

Thanks Kate!

Bear in mind that if you are planning to purchase B, C and D, then A is actually the better deal.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first new season with PC! I'm excited for you to experience all the amazing products and opportunities that come with being a consultant. To answer your questions, you are able to order both C and D sample packages, as long as they are not ordered together with Package A. And as for the open stock items, you are able to order multiple of the same item. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy sampling!

What is included in the Spring Sample Packages?

The Spring Sample Packages include a variety of our top-selling products, as well as exclusive new items for the season. Each package may vary slightly, but typically includes a mix of cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

Can I customize my Spring Sample Package?

No, the Spring Sample Packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual products separately if there is something specific you are looking for.

How much does a Spring Sample Package cost?

The cost of the Spring Sample Package varies depending on the specific items included. However, they are typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item separately. You can view the price for each package on our website.

Can I order multiple Spring Sample Packages?

Yes, you can order multiple Spring Sample Packages. However, keep in mind that each package may have some duplicate items, so it is best to check the contents of each package before ordering multiple.

How long does it take for a Spring Sample Package to arrive?

Once your order is placed, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the Spring Sample Package to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies