• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Supplies and Samples: A Guide for Customers - Katie's Inquiry

In summary, Tammy can order new supplies today and the S/S list is posted on CC. The sample breakdown is listed on another thread (Saample Packages S/S 08).
cookn' katie
When can we start ordering the new supplies and samples? I need an apron for a BS but want to just place one order. I was also wondering, do you guys know the sample order breakdown yet? Katie

New supplies can be ordered today. The S/S list is posted on CC. The sample breakdown is listed on another thread (Saample Packages S/S 08). Should be in today's posts. HTH

Tammy

I just ordered a few supplies

where on CC are the new products? I'm only getting fall stuff...

Its just the supply order not the samples. Same dropdown but instead of picking samples pick supply order.

I'm a bit confused. Some of the supplies say, "No charge for first pack," like the Cooking Show Planning Guides. Do we get that each season, or is it a one time freebie?

One per season. I've accumulated so many free that I never have to buy the host planners :).

Man when you can't find things.. just come to CS and you find out where everything is LOL

The freebies vary. You can get one pack of show planners and one set of consultant agreements free each month. You can get one RUFTH trivet each year. You can get one pack of receipts free each season (40-count pack).

How do you enter the show planners so they're free? I always seem to get charged. Do you use a different number? Thanks!

Tammy

If you're in PP, check the "NC" column next to them. In P3, the $1.25 (or whatever) will be deducted from your total before you submit it, it just looks like you're being charged.

I think I manually added mine without the price the last time b/c the previous time when they should have ben free I did not notice that it took it off. Can't remember for use though.

Related to Ordering New Supplies and Samples: A Guide for Customers - Katie's Inquiry

1. How do I place a new supply/sample order?

To place a new supply/sample order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, select "New Order" and follow the prompts to choose your items and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I customize my new supply/sample order?

Yes, you can customize your new supply/sample order by clicking on the "Customize" button during checkout. This will allow you to add or remove items from your order as needed.

3. How long will it take for my new supply/sample order to arrive?

The delivery time for new supply/sample orders can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you have ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 7-10 business days.

4. What is the return policy for new supply/sample orders?

If you are not satisfied with your new supply/sample order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Simply contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return your items.

5. Are there any discounts available for new supply/sample orders?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts specifically for new supply/sample orders. However, we do have ongoing promotions and sales that may apply to your order. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies