• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Packages or Open Stock Are Your Ordering?

In summary, Package A includes the FL23 color coated Santoku Knife, color coated Tomato Knife, vegetable peeler, kitchen shears, zester/scorer, v-shaped cutter, and small slotted Turner. The retail price is $64.00. I cannot decide. If I order a packge I will get things I do not want, but if I just order open stock I will not get all that I want. I earned Level One of the Sell a Thon, so, I know I will NOT be getting Package B.I earned level 2, so I'll order package D, with the open stock spices, and SA coffee and

What are you ordering?

• Package A

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Package B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Package C

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Package D

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Choosing from Open Stock Items ONLY

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Package and Open Stock

Votes: 37 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I just say that this was the BIGGEST motivator for me to promote to Director? :D I love getting TWO of almost everything every season!! :D :D :D

Tara1021 said:
Hellooooooo! Tell him this is HALF PRICE we're talkin here!!!

hehehe

Half-Price makes him VERRRY happy. Almost $100, not so much. Again, he'll most likely consider this a want instead of a need.

Of course, honestly, these days he doesn't usually ask about PC stuff that comes to the house. He usually figures I got it free or really cheap (which I believe is the category the 1/2 price falls into). Okay. You've talked me into it! :p

raebates said:
Half-Price makes him VERRRY happy. Almost $100, not so much. Again, he'll most likely consider this a want instead of a need.

Of course, honestly, these days he doesn't usually ask about PC stuff that comes to the house. He usually figures I got it free or really cheap (which I believe is the category the 1/2 price falls into). Okay. You've talked me into it! :p

:D :D Glad to help! :D :D

I earned Level 1 and the Trifle... got it today!! YIPPEE!!

I will probably order Open Stock: Salad Chopper, Jamaican Jerk, Strainer, and Torte Pan Set...

I have asked FOR YEARS for PC to come out with a Strainer like that... I told them... "I am a PC consultant and I still have to use my old RUSTED bent up one".... So if I don't order it...That would be a shame...

REMEMBER>.... You can order in April for Kit Enhancement anything that is in a package that you don't want to order the whole package for....
I want that MIX 'N CHOPPER!!! So I'll try to be patient and wait until April!

Or maybe I'll try to scrap a Show together for March 1st submission....
I may do a Open House Spring Product Viewing toward the middle/end of February...so I can turn it in at the beginning of March.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • ChefTS
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KristensCooking