• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Products: Last 30 Minutes?

In summary, the conversation revolves around ordering products from a company called CC. Some people are waiting for midnight to place their orders, while others have already ordered. There are different package options available and people are discussing which ones they are getting. Some are also discussing earning commission and using it to pay for their orders. There is also mention of a booth event and hoping to receive supplies in time for it.
pc_jessica
anyone know when we can order products i know it is aug 3. but i was wondering if it was midnight because if it is i was going to wait up these last 30 minutes but if it isn't til later im going to bed lol any ideas!!!

what are you all getting??! i am still looking but maybe package A for me just not 100% sure yet.

just bumpin

can't be midnight as its 1017pm here in CA and my P3 won't let me 'order in the future' as its 1217AM in Chicago. I'll just do it when I wake up

they are up on CC! i don't know if they put them up at midnight at for each time zone, but i can order mine...ooo so exciting!!

I'm in ca at 10:25 and just ordered mine on cc. Hurry and get here!

scavallero said:
I'm in ca at 10:25 and just ordered mine on cc. Hurry and get here!

what did you order??? i still can't decide

Man..I went to bed a few minutes too soon! :D

I wish we could pick and choose each item- not by package. About half of the items in each package, I do not want...about $50 worth. Oh well. And did anyone else noticed that the 1.5 qt SS Saucepan is NOT 50% like most other items? It's only about 30% discounted....interesting.I'm ordering package A. it's cheaper for me to do that than the 3 packages individually... I only earned level 1 :( And then getting the Colanders and the Cookie Press. I'll wait till later and get the 'barware' as I get into the Holiday booths, etc. Earn more commission first. :)

i think i am going to get package b and e right now and then wait for my pc dollars (i am in my first 30 days still) to get the rest of what i want.

I'm holding my own show in September and planning to earn these free.I want the pocket thermometer and perhaps the shears, and neither are open stock. Wouldn't mind having the cookie press, but I do have the old one.

Ugh! Wish I had thought of CC. P3 wouldn't let me submit last night. Oh well just did it so its all good.

esavvymom said:
I wish we could pick and choose each item- not by package. About half of the items in each package, I do not want...about $50 worth. Oh well. And did anyone else noticed that the 1.5 qt SS Saucepan is NOT 50% like most other items? It's only about 30% discounted....interesting.

I'm ordering package A. it's cheaper for me to do that than the 3 packages individually... I only earned level 1 :( And then getting the Colanders and the Cookie Press. I'll wait till later and get the 'barware' as I get into the Holiday booths, etc. Earn more commission first. :)

:confused: Package C, D, and E comes to 91.25, where Pkg. A is $108 You don't need pkg. B, since that what you earned from SAT. Right? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding. Let me know, cause I'm in the same boat and was going to order stuff today! :)

I'm a dummy- I was adding B,C,D, & E and it was a few dollars more. Yes- the C,D,E are $91.25. Yes- I don't need package B- since I earned it, but I'm getting it again! That's ok. I'll use up the sauce pretty quick, and wouldn't mind leaving a cookie sheet at home and having the other to show for awhile...And then I'll have 2! :D Those I don't mind...but seemed like the other packages, I only wanted the first 1 or 2 items listed, and didn't care about the rest. Oh well. Thankfully- my July commission check will pretty much pay for all of my Samples and my Supply order for the fall. *YEAH!!* (I always have one big one at season changeover- especially since I'm doing several booths this fall.)

My supply and sample order show "Released for picking". Dare I hope and dream that I actually get the stuff this week?! That would be awesome if I did (I have a booth on Friday!). Keeping my fingers crossed- but trying not to get my hopes up ;)

esavvymom said:
I'm a dummy- I was adding B,C,D, & E and it was a few dollars more. Yes- the C,D,E are $91.25.

Yes- I don't need package B- since I earned it, but I'm getting it again! That's ok. I'll use up the sauce pretty quick, and wouldn't mind leaving a cookie sheet at home and having the other to show for awhile...And then I'll have 2! :D Those I don't mind...but seemed like the other packages, I only wanted the first 1 or 2 items listed, and didn't care about the rest. Oh well. Thankfully- my July commission check will pretty much pay for all of my Samples and my Supply order for the fall. *YEAH!!* (I always have one big one at season changeover- especially since I'm doing several booths this fall.)

You can't get it again. You can't order seconds of what you earned. (Unless, that is, they changed the rules and I didn't catch that.)

raebates said:
You can't get it again. You can't order seconds of what you earned. (Unless, that is, they changed the rules and I didn't catch that.)

It only says in the rules that you can only order one of each item, it doesn't make mention of not being able to order things if you had earned them from SAT.

That's how I got them last year. I had earned the first level, but ordered the Package A. I used the extra as drawing incentives or in my own kitchen.

I think I'm getting D and E. I earned level 1 and those aren't any duplicates. I also want the mesh colanders, cookie press, and the cookware but I think I'll wait on those. When is the cut-off for ordering samples?

I think I'm just gonna get B, the colanders & the cookie press. I just got my first 100 PCDs so I'll use those! I was about $150 shy for my July sales to get the $100 of free fall products for signing up in June. *darn*

mrshamel3808 said:
I think I'm getting D and E. I earned level 1 and those aren't any duplicates. I also want the mesh colanders, cookie press, and the cookware but I think I'll wait on those. When is the cut-off for ordering samples?

Sept. 30. It's on the form, as well as on CC.

Thanks, I looked on CC but didn't see it and I'm not at home looking at the form.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying what I don't want. No matter what package I order, it's going to have something I don't want/need. I'd sell it to you for exactly what I'm paying. I haven't decided what package(s) yet, just putting out feelers. Let me know if you interested.

pampchefsarah said:
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying what I don't want. No matter what package I order, it's going to have something I don't want/need. I'd sell it to you for exactly what I'm paying. I haven't decided what package(s) yet, just putting out feelers. Let me know if you interested.

depending on what package let me know!

pampchefsarah said:

I would be interested! I think I only want 1 or 2 things from each package and the rest is open stock. :)

Related to Ordering Products: Last 30 Minutes?

1. How do I place an order in the last 30 minutes of a Pampered Chef party?

To place an order in the last 30 minutes of a Pampered Chef party, you can either submit your order online through the party's unique ordering link or contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

2. Can I still order products after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still order products after the party has ended. As long as you place your order within the 30-minute window after the party, your order will count towards the party's total and your host will receive the corresponding rewards.

3. What happens if I miss the 30-minute ordering window?

If you miss the 30-minute ordering window, your order will no longer count towards the party's total and your host will not receive any rewards. However, you can still place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant outside of the party to receive your desired products.

4. Can I add items to my order during the last 30 minutes of the party?

Yes, you can add items to your order during the last 30 minutes of the party. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which additional products you would like to add to your order.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after the party has ended?

No, you cannot cancel or change your order after the party has ended. Once the 30-minute ordering window has passed, the orders are final and cannot be modified. However, if there is an issue with your order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • nikkijo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • chefjenibel