• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Didnt Earn Free Products..then

In summary, the group discussed their plans for ordering new products from the company. Some members were new and had recently stocked up on fall products, only to find out that they were being replaced. They were unsure of what to order, especially with the upcoming Kit Enhancement month in April where products would be 40% off. The group suggested choosing recipes to make for upcoming shows and only purchasing a few new items to display. Others mentioned using their commission to purchase items from the catalog and some were planning to wait until April to make their purchases.
lilscrapmama
If you are like me & didnt get to EARN the free products (I did earn the triffle bowl) but anyway, what are you planning on doing?? Are you going to order off the sample packages or what is your plan? Im still new to this & just got stocked up w/ the fall stuff, to find out a lot of the things I got are now being replaced :(
I want everything of course, but not sure where to start. I cant have shows in March & not have ANYTHING new besides the triffle...what should I order :confused:

I went light on my orders. I got the Jamaican rub, the small dots bowl and the salad chopper. I figure everything else sells itself and I can't afford a pkg right now either. HTH!

For new recruits, we can use PC dollars for products right?

I really want a trifle bowl before April but was going to hold off until I get PC $s.

I did earn several of the new products, but I still need a few more things because I'm still pretty new. However, I am trying to hold off until April because it is Kit Enhancement month - 40% off.

If I were you I would try to decide which recipes you want to be making for your shows between now and then. If you're a 2-recipe consultant - choose one recipe that uses items you already have and pick up one or two things from the new products like the trifle bowl or the torte pans so that you can make a recipe in a new item, but not have to get everything. Or if you're a 1-recipe consultant maybe make a recipe using products you already have and just pick up a couple of the smaller items from the new products for display purposes.

HTH,
Kearstin

I only got the trifle bowl as well. I started in September, and have used most of my commission to purchase things in the catalog... this is a PT job for me, and for me to stock my kitchen! Anyway, I ordered the new steak knives, both to show, but also because I don't have a nice set....and I will follow with another set eventually, so that I have 8. I also got the Jamaican jerk rub, small dots bowl and large round platter.

Kearstin, I forgot about April! I see a few new things I'd like not available on open stock but I may wait until then!

I'm with everyone on ordering a few open stock now. I also am going to reward myself whenI hit my Feb goal with getting 1 package. I've also decided that I am going to do a show myself in March to earn some of the things I want that are in a package I'm not getting.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration about not being able to earn the free products. It can be disappointing when we have our hearts set on something and it doesn't work out. But don't worry, there are still plenty of options for you to get your hands on some new products.One option is to take advantage of the sample packages. These are a great way to try out new products without having to invest in the full-sized versions. You can also use them as incentives for your future shows or as gifts for your customers.Another option is to look into the monthly specials and promotions. These are a great way to get discounted products or even earn some for free. Keep an eye out for these and plan your orders accordingly.Lastly, don't forget about the Host Rewards program. If you have a friend or family member who is willing to host a party for you, you can earn free and discounted products that way. Plus, it's a great way to introduce new products to potential customers.I hope these suggestions help you decide on your next order. Remember, as a consultant, you can always reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. We are all here to help each other succeed. Best of luck to you!

1. What happens if I don't earn free products?

If you don't earn free products, you will still have the option to purchase them at a discounted rate through our Host Rewards program. You can also take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions to get great deals on our products.

2. Can I still host a party if I don't earn free products?

Yes, you can still host a party even if you don't earn free products. Our parties are a fun and easy way to share our products with your friends and family, and you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

3. How can I increase my chances of earning free products?

The best way to increase your chances of earning free products is by inviting more guests to your party. The more people who attend and make purchases, the higher your chances of earning free and discounted products. You can also take advantage of our Host Coaching program to learn tips and tricks for maximizing your party sales.

4. What are the benefits of earning free products?

Earning free products is a great way to save money and try out new items from our product line. It's also a great incentive to host a party and share our products with your friends and family. Plus, as a host, you will also have the opportunity to purchase our products at a discounted rate.

5. Can I combine my free products with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your free products with other discounts or promotions. Our Host Rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on your party sales, and you can also take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions to get even more savings on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef tso
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jamieannemiller
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lsm72
  • NooraK