• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Kit Enhancement - Don't Wait Until the Last Minute!

In summary, an Order Kit Enhancement is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef that adds additional products or discounts to your order before it is shipped. It is recommended to order the enhancement as soon as possible, preferably at the same time as your original order, to ensure availability and timely delivery. You can add a Kit Enhancement to an existing order as long as it has not been shipped yet, and the products included will be listed on the promotion page and in your shopping cart. If you change your mind after ordering, you can cancel the Kit Enhancement within 24 hours, but after that, it cannot be canceled and the products will be shipped to you.
nikkijo
I have a silly question.....how do I order kit enhancement? I did not order from it last year. Of course I have to wait until the last minute :eek:

THANK YOU!!!

I'm waiting till the last minute too! I have a little wishlist going next to the computer and I'm going to place an order tonight! So I'll be watching for answers so that I can place my order too. Also, can we get the guest special if our kit en. order is over $60?

Enter a non-commission order, and for type it is kit enhancement (on P3 mind you). It will automatically calculate the 40% like it does for the show for 10% for hosts....and no on the guest special, that is for shows, not individual orders.

Kimberly~

I saw on the pc website that we can not order the guest or host special :(

Glad to see that I'm not the only one!

Thank You Janet!!!!!!! You Rock!!

Related to Order Kit Enhancement - Don't Wait Until the Last Minute!

What is an Order Kit Enhancement?

An Order Kit Enhancement is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to enhance your order before it is shipped. It includes additional products or discounts that are only available for a limited time.

When should I order my Kit Enhancement?

We recommend ordering your Kit Enhancement as soon as possible to ensure availability and timely delivery. It is best to order at the same time as your original order to avoid any delays in shipping.

Can I add a Kit Enhancement to an existing order?

Yes, you can add a Kit Enhancement to an existing order as long as the original order has not yet been shipped. Simply contact us and we will assist you with adding the enhancement to your order.

How do I know what products are included in the Kit Enhancement?

The products included in the Kit Enhancement will be listed on the promotion page and in your shopping cart when you add the enhancement. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What if I change my mind after ordering the Kit Enhancement?

If you change your mind after ordering the Kit Enhancement, you may cancel it within 24 hours of placing the order. After 24 hours, the order cannot be canceled and the products will be shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • trisigma730