• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S Supply Disappointment: No Individual Stainless Cleaner Purchases

I got an extra stainless saute pan with POR just so I can keep it clean and new for shows...he-he...unfortunately that doesn't work with my Exec. saute pan - DH loves it!!!!Maybe they'll add it to supply soon.....let's all suggest it!
pkd09
Silver Member
I placed my S/S Supply Order last night and was a little disappointed that the stainless cleaner was not available for individual purchase. I would think that HO would want us consultants Stainless Cookware to shine at all times. Now I have to wait until April Kit Enhancement or just add it to a hosts' order.:cry:

I thought the same thing also. Plus it wasn't available in any of the sample packages.

wadesgirl said:
I thought the same thing also. Plus it wasn't available in any of the sample packages.

Yes it was...just not the one I got!

janetupnorth said:
Yes it was...just not the one I got!

Okay, then maybe it's not in what I got either because I don't remember seeing it!

Check out packages A and E.

Okay, apparently I wasn't paying attention AT ALL. But I do agree, it's something they should offer to consultants. My stepmom is having a catalog show to submit the first part of March, I'll just add an order onto her show.

I'm irked because the cheapest package it comes in is the $75 package! I don't need all that other stuff! Okay a few things, but not all of it!

I figure KE month is coming up soon enough, I can get some then.

Or you can place a personal order on March 1 and get it for 20% off or you can host your own show in early March and get it with your host benefits.

I agree that it should be more available to us - maybe on the supply order form.

BethCooks4U said:
Or you can place a personal order on March 1 and get it for 20% off or you can host your own show in early March and get it with your host benefits.

I agree that it should be more available to us - maybe on the supply order form.

Yeah, but I'm all for the cheapest way...especially if I don't NEED it. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, but I'm all for the cheapest way...especially if I don't NEED it. ;)
Well, with a $200 cooking show you get $25 free so that would cover it. :p

BethCooks4U said:
Well, with a $200 cooking show you get $25 free so that would cover it. :p
Naw, then I get stuff I NEED!!!! Like sheet pans! :p :DETA: My mission this year is to throw away all my warped, rusted, stained, whatever pans in my cupboard and replace them with nice PC ones. :)

janetupnorth said:
Naw, then I get stuff I NEED!!!! Like sheet pans! :p :D
Okay, then. Just keep taking your "dirty" Stainless cookware and your marked SA pieces to shows. :p :rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Okay, then. Just keep taking your "dirty" Stainless cookware and your marked SA pieces to shows. :p :rolleyes:
Or use another brand <GASP> :eek:I got an extra stainless saute pan with POR just so I can keep it clean and new for shows...he-he...unfortunately that doesn't work with my Exec. saute pan - DH loves it!!!!

Maybe they'll add it to supply soon.....let's all suggest it!

Related to S/S Supply Disappointment: No Individual Stainless Cleaner Purchases

What does "S/S Supply Disappointment" mean?

"S/S Supply Disappointment" refers to a temporary shortage or unavailability of individual stainless steel cleaners for purchase.

Why are individual stainless steel cleaners not available for purchase?

Due to high demand and limited supply, we are currently experiencing a shortage of individual stainless steel cleaners. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I purchase a stainless steel cleaner as part of a set or bundle?

Yes, we currently offer stainless steel cleaners as part of our cleaning sets or bundles. These can be found on our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Will individual stainless steel cleaners be restocked in the future?

We are working to restock individual stainless steel cleaners as soon as possible, but we cannot provide a specific timeline at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

What are my options for cleaning stainless steel without the individual cleaner?

While the individual stainless steel cleaner is currently unavailable, you can use a mild soap and water solution or a vinegar and water solution to clean your stainless steel items. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as these can damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • babywings76