• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Kit Enhancement: $500 Before 40% Off - Need Help!

In summary, the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to add on additional products at a discounted price in order to reach $500 in sales before their 40% discount kicks in. The amount you can save varies, but all products are discounted at least 10% off the regular price. To qualify, you must be a consultant with $500 in sales before the deadline. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still take advantage of current offers on the original $500 order. Eligible products include all Pampered Chef items except those already on sale or clearance.
pcchris
Silver Member
Nothing like waiting till the last minute...is the limit for kit enhancement $500 before or after the 40% off? I'm assuming it's before...can anyone help? TIA!

pcchris said:
Nothing like waiting till the last minute...is the limit for kit enhancement $500 before or after the 40% off? I'm assuming it's before...can anyone help? TIA!

Before :)

(Oops...that's too short so how about BBBBEEEFFOOORRREEE! :D )

Dang, that's what I thought. Thanks for the info! I guess I'll have to host my own show to get all of the cookware I want!

pcchris said:
Dang, that's what I thought. Thanks for the info! I guess I'll have to host my own show to get all of the cookware I want!

I really wanted to get the cookware this time too, but can't. I'm planning on hosting my own show too.

Hi there! The kit enhancement limit of $500 is before the 40% off discount. This means that the total cost of the kit enhancement items cannot exceed $500 before the discount is applied. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy selling!

What is the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer?

The "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants who are trying to reach $500 in sales before their 40% discount kicks in. It allows them to add on additional products to their order at a discounted price.

How much can I save with the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer?

The amount you can save with the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer varies depending on the products you choose to add on. However, all products are discounted at least 10% off the regular price.

How do I qualify for the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer?

In order to qualify for the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least $500 in sales before your 40% discount is applied. You must also place your order before the designated deadline.

Can I combine the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer with other promotions?

No, the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still take advantage of any current offers or discounts on the original $500 order.

What products are eligible for the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the "Last Minute Kit Enhancement" offer, except for those that are already on sale or clearance. You can choose from any of our high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikkijo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Joelen