• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About 40% off Products...

less...I have a business now and I am not as lenient with my spending in general. I still like to shop, but now it is more for things I need or want for my business.I use to shop wayyyyyyy tooo much. Now I do things to keep up my business like flyers or research or reading. Now my savings account is much...less...I have a business now and I am not as lenient with my spending in general. I still like to shop, but now it is more for things I need or want for my business.
SilverCeladon
...so, do you just go into P3 and order it under "kit enhancement"? Can you place an order more than once in the month of April for different products? I might not be able to order all I want to in one order. Thanks!

I know you enter it under kit enhancement, but am not sure if you can place more than one order...

I'm pretty sure it's just one order, up to $500:)

lacychef said:
I'm pretty sure it's just one order, up to $500:)
Only one kit enhancement order is allowed each April. New consultants get an additional one in their 4th month (or May if April is their 4th month). If you order some things this week you cannot go back and order other things next week.

how does the kit enhancement work? i am still using PP3, and joined PC in Oct. 2006. Do I qualify?

vwpamperedchef said:
how does the kit enhancement work? i am still using PP3, and joined PC in Oct. 2006. Do I qualify?

Yes, every active consultant qualifies!

Thank you. How do I go about ordering it?

vwpamperedchef said:
Thank you. How do I go about ordering it?
Just go to P3 (or PP if you are using that) and non-commissionable orders, when you go to place an order click on kit enhancement as order type.

Last edited:
if you have P3 it is under a supply order, and the type of order is kit enhancement. it will automatically take your 40% off. you get one order up to $500.

thank you thank you thank you!

if your a new consultant and you place an order in April and May is your kit enhancment month for being a new consultant, can you order it again in May if you ordered it in April. For example: April I order a mix N' Chop and then in May can I order another Mix N'Chop?

tiffnkaysmom said:
if your a new consultant and you place an order in April and May is your kit enhancment month for being a new consultant, can you order it again in May if you ordered it in April. For example: April I order a mix N' Chop and then in May can I order another Mix N'Chop?

As far as I've been told, yes! I sure hope so!

Do you have to be qualified to order the kit enhancement?

Can you use PC Dollars to pay for the kit enhancement order?

kmschroll2001 said:
Can you use PC Dollars to pay for the kit enhancement order?
I hope so that is what I plan on doing.

Thank you for the original post....I COMPLETELY FORGOT it was kit enhancement month.....DOH!

yes you can use pc dollars towards kit enhancement.

Yeah I started in NOvember 2006..am I still considered new?

Jilly-I think everybody can order from it! I am!!! I didn't sign up until 1/22.

yeah I know I can order,but more than once...

oh, can't help you there. ha ha!

Still learning myself dear!

Hmmmm, I only have a couple things on there..simply additions mostly...but just wondering. I always have a hard time waiting....LOL

I am so lost... Jill you only have a couple of things that are on where... huh... help I am lost... waaaaaa :confused:

On my kit enhancement so far..so since I was new, I was wondering if I can order more than once....
hahah silly girl...LOL

lol... thanks for the clarification Jill! What can I say having insomnia for over 2 weeks now has really affected my day to day thinking... thank goodness for a 3 day weekend this week!

Lucky girl..wow 3 day weekend??? Not me. I got a slave drive. Oh yeah I work for my boyfriend and his partner. No long weekends there. 150 employees depend on me and other family...perks are sometimes great..but 3 day weekends would be great. I am enviious..WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, you won't be envious when I tell you that I don't get paid for that 3rd day off... anybody hiring for a full time position with benefits in the twin cities area??? :)

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Poor you!!!

Thanks for the empathy Jill... My job is really starting to get to me... and unfortunately when I get stressed I shop and eat... dang it being KE month... (like how I got us back on topic... hehehe)

OOOOOOO. OH NO. I use to do that...before PC..now that is my hobbie. Now I have this wedding. Well plus I am a former personal trainer..so I REALLY try to refrain from the eating aspect with out RUNNING to the work out room. I tell myself..the elliptical is your friend..or ....LOL...the treadmill is your friend...or ahhaha...the bike is your friend...PICK ONE..then I end up on the computer...UG.
I use to shop wayyyyyyy tooo much. Now I do things to keep up my business like flyers or research or reading. Now my savings account is much higher..THANKGOD

I want to order a trifle bowl, 12 qt stockpot, deep covered baker and the torte pan set but will add them to my party that is closing today...This will add a couple hundred dollars to my party, I will have added the amount spent on new items to my commissionable sales (also adding to my trip) plus this party will put me over the top to recv the new prodcuts for FREE!! so killing 4 birds with one stone...........

Congrats! My director never buys anything on a supply order and waits to add it to a show. I guess she gets the sell-a-thon products so she has things to show at her new season shows, but never spends money on a package or open stock samples...

Question 1: Do I order the 40% off products through P3 and select "kit enhancement"?

Yes, to take advantage of the 40% off products, you will need to place your order through P3 and select "kit enhancement" as your ordering option. This will ensure that you receive the discounted pricing.

Question 2: Can I place multiple orders in the month of April to purchase different products at 40% off?

Yes, you can place multiple orders in the month of April to purchase different products at 40% off. However, please keep in mind that the 40% off discount is only applicable to one product per order. So, if you want to purchase multiple products at 40% off, you will need to place separate orders for each product.

Question 3: Is it possible to place more than one order in a single month for 40% off products?

Yes, you can place more than one order in a single month for 40% off products. As mentioned before, the discount is only applicable to one product per order. So, if you want to purchase multiple products at 40% off, you will need to place separate orders for each product.

Question 4: Can I order all the products I want at once or do I have to place separate orders?

You can order all the products you want at once, but please keep in mind that the 40% off discount is only applicable to one product per order. So, if you want to purchase multiple products at 40% off, you will need to place separate orders for each product.

Question 5: Is there a limit to how many 40% off products I can order in a month?

No, there is no limit to how many 40% off products you can order in a month. However, please keep in mind that the 40% off discount is only applicable to one product per order. So, if you want to purchase multiple products at 40% off, you will need to place separate orders for each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ccarp
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • trisigma730