• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So... Where Are the Videos on CC?

In summary, the videos on CC can be found on the official website, social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, and the mobile app. They are all free to watch and new videos are added regularly, though the frequency may vary. Unfortunately, the videos cannot be downloaded, but suggestions for specific topics or recipes are welcome through the website or social media.
kam
Staff member
Now that we are not getting the DVD in the changeover kit (very UNHAPPY about this), where the heck are the videos?

I admit I have a tough time finding anything on CC.

If anyone can direct me, that would be great.

(I found the new product page - but didn't see any videos there.)

Go to the Products and recipes tab. Click on recipes. Click on Recipe videos. I miss the DVD also.

agree completely with you Kathleen!! Make the videos online obvious, but I still think it is a poor decision to eliminate, since there are still lots of folks without highspeed or fast internet!Those videos referenced above are just the Recipes, not the products. I don't see product videos yet either. If they are going to NOT include the DVD, then at least be professional and have the darn videos on CC by first thing the following business day after the last Launch!!

Last edited:
THANKS! :) Don't know why I couldn't find that. ?

Not happy about watching online!

(I sent PC an email saying that I missed the DVD.)

I found some Spring ones also....
Products & Recipe ->Product Marketing->Seasons of Success Videos.Why do they have to bury them?!?!

esavvymom said:
I found some Spring ones also....
Products & Recipe ->Product Marketing->Seasons of Success Videos.

Why do they have to bury them?!?!

I thought it was just me that couldn't find anything!! :)

1. Where can I find the videos on CC?

The videos on CC can be found on our official website, as well as on our social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. You can also find them on our mobile app.

2. Are the videos on CC free to watch?

Yes, all of our videos on CC are free to watch. Simply navigate to the video section on our website or social media platforms and enjoy!

3. How often are new videos added to CC?

We strive to add new videos to CC on a regular basis. However, the frequency may vary depending on the availability of new content and updates from our team. We recommend checking back frequently for new videos.

4. Can I download the videos on CC?

Unfortunately, our videos on CC are not available for download. However, you can save the link to your favorite videos for easy access in the future.

5. Can I request a specific topic or recipe to be featured in a video on CC?

Yes, we welcome suggestions and requests for specific topics or recipes to be featured in our videos on CC. You can submit your ideas through our website or social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sheila
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg