• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Video of All the Spring/Summer Line

In summary, the Spring Launch video is available for download on password protected sight and there are new products available.
Sheila
Gold Member
Corporate has posted the ability for consultants to order the S/S line at 1/2 price, so I would think that means it's safe to share!

For those of you who didn't make it to Spring Launch or those of you who will be going back to show others in your cluster the new line, here's a video I put together last month! Enjoy!!!

Link: Spring Launch Video
Password: ss2010

When my AD went to download it, she was confused & somehow thought that she had to purchase it. No, it is FREE! Just follow the steps to download. Both are the exact same movie, just different versions for various computers. The 2nd file is a .wmv file should work with windows. I had someone ask in advance to have a .mp4 version for her MAC computer, so the 1st file is the .mp4 file. So you only need to download the ONE that you can open & view on your computer. ;)

UPDATE: I'm still receiving e-mail requests for this video. There's another thread explaining that a member of this forum complained to corporate that the video was ADVERTISING and I received an internet violation e-mail from corporate demanding that I remove the video from the web. I'm not sure how a video designed for consultants to use for themselves & for team training can be advertising since I doubt very seriously that ANY of them would have a need for a consultant when they are already a consultant, but corporate (having not watched the video) didn't understand and the person that I needed to talk to was not in the office. So I've disabled the link. For those of you still wanting the video, I'm sorry. It's too big for e-mail. I keep getting "unable to deliver" messages from the various e-mail servers (that's why I uploaded it to a password protected sight so that only consultants from this board would know about it & those wanting it could download it). So due to the actions of ONE person, you are all now having to pay the consequence. :(

Last edited:
It asks for a password

AWESOME!!!!!! I'm really excited about the Thai curry rub!!!! BIG curry fans at my house!!! :D

dannyzmom said:
It asks for a password

It's in the original post right under the link. ;)

Technically we were asked to wait until noon CST to post this kind of stuff. It's only 10:30 here.

Thank you Sheila (again :) )

wadesgirl said:
Technically we were asked to wait until noon CST to post this kind of stuff. It's only 10:30 here.

Yes, but it has been on CC since at least 9 am EST.

I'm just following the rules on here, we were asked to not post anything until noon.

Sheila, forget the PM. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was just saying how I need a double boiler. Great new products, can't wait!

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed that. Question - did they release a list of discontinued items?? I really need it for a party today!!

Thank you! It was terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Can someone explain what is the difference in the new QS pitchers?

Also what are the different levels for the SAT?

I want too much :blushing:

i think it said that you can now put hot drinks in it

Thanks so much for doing this Sheila!The new lemon sprinkle and apple sprinkle look interesting - I'm hoping they're in my level of SAT products!
And that raspberry sauce... looking forward to trying that!Again - thanks for posting!!!

Sweet, thanks!

it was so cool to see all of the new stuff. Cant wait to order samples.

Does anyone know the total number of NEW products?

I think I counted twenty five

Thanks! Was putting together a quick blurb to call and try to get some bookings... open from now until June. Ack!

On Joy's flyer there are 28. That includes the re-styled ones and the two new gift sets.

wadesgirl said:

That's why I put this in the original post:
Sheila said:
Corporate has posted the ability for consultants to order the S/S line at 1/2 price, so I would think that means it's safe to share!...

I figured if Corporate was showing photos on their web page, then the people in the Spring Launch meeting had already seen the items & there was no longer a reason for being hush-hush. ;)

And for the rest of you ... you're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

robochick84 said:
Thanks! Was putting together a quick blurb to call and try to get some bookings... open from now until June. Ack!

If you are not attending a cluster meeting, here's the handouts that you would have received at your meeting with ideas of what to say on the phone and how to overcome objections. (You can ignore page 1, it's for a cluster meeting game. Page 2-4 is what you'll want.)

Attachments

• feb10_meeting_planner_handout.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 368
I don't know if it was just me, but when I went to the site and tried to put in the password, I was suddenly directed to age where one of those fake antivirus scans (read: virus) popped up and tried to prevent me from closing IE. Maybe the site was recently infected, but just be careful.

That's a new one to me! Nice to know though!!! Thanks for sharing.

I couldn't see the video. Did those mean people make you take it down? BAD people, BAD, BAD, BAD!

1. What is included in the spring/summer line?

The spring/summer line includes a variety of new and seasonal products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. There are also new flavors and mixes available for baking and cooking.

2. Can I see a demonstration of the products in the spring/summer line?

Yes, the "Video of All the Spring/Summer Line" showcases all of the products in action, giving you a better understanding of how they work and their features.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the spring/summer line?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts offered for the spring/summer line. Check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I purchase the spring/summer line products individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase the products in the spring/summer line individually or as a set, depending on your preference. Keep in mind that purchasing a set may offer a better value.

5. Is the spring/summer line available for a limited time only?

Yes, the spring/summer line is a seasonal collection and may only be available for a limited time. We recommend purchasing your favorite products sooner rather than later to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956