• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ...

In summary, HO has a video from a customer of theirs that they are trying to get accepted by other content providers and the person is suggesting some changes to the host special.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Video we got from HO. So far no accepts but hey, it is worth a try. Also, I did this as an attachment with the e-mail message of I NEED TWO PARTIES IN DECEMBER! Plus it is Friday and many people won't think about it until this weekend. Yes, I did add to the host special but I can afford too. You can remove that $25 bonus.

Attachments

• PC top 10.doc
    490.9 KB · Views: 835
Looks great! Might borrow it and tweak it - 1) I've found that I have some friends who will help me out when they know I am close to meeting a goal/incentive, and if I can get another $600 or so in sales I'll be getting my 2% raise - - - I might ask for help getting the pay raise instead of needing 2 shows.2) I think I might offer them a free trivet instead of the $25 bonus, just because it's cheaper for me while still being a nice bonus for them.

looks GREAT John... I'm gonna use it this weekend at the Bazaar I'm at.

Awesome! I love it. Think I will give it a try. You Pampered Chef folks are sooo dang creative! Thank you for sharing!!!

Cute John! :D

Thanks John,

I sent it out in an e-mail (wish I would have seen it earlier today when I sent out my newsletter!) and I posted the top 10 as a FB status.

I'm trying to convert HO's video so that I can chop off the "contact your customers" part & write in "contact me" But for some reason, when I convert it the sound is ahead of the video. Haven't figured out why yet. This has never been an issue for me in the past.

I was putzing with that as well but got fed up because it simply would not synch up properly.

Isn't that wild? I figured it was something with my program. But I've done LOTS of other videos just fine.

I have had several people say they wish to order stocking stuffers but no time for a show right now. So I set up a show on my website with Santa Claus as the host. I created a 'oh thank goodness' sounding message for the newsletter announcing that Santa is hosting one LAST show for the season just in time for Christmas. Hoping to have good results from, I just resigned in November after a 7 month absence and need a boost to get me going for 2012.

Cute idea! :D

Wcsis could you share what your oh thank goodness message
says

I really like that Santa idea. You all are so much more creative than me!

jennywardpc said:
Wcsis could you share what your oh thank goodness message
says

I have a message on my website as well as the upcoming Newsletter on Monday.

On the website it reads:

Santa is hosting a show!

Last minute stocking stuffers or gift wishes? Santa has one last show to be submitted on December 14th. All items ordered are guaranteed to be here in time for Chrstmas giving.

Stop on in to Santa's show and take a look at all the fabulous products for gift giving!

(and then instructions how to get to Santa's show)

In the Newsletter it will read:

Need last minute stocking stuffers or a special gift for your favorite cook? Well your in luck! Santa has one last show just in time and you don't even have to go out in the crowds!

Just stop on by Santa's show to place your order by December 14th and all your goodies are guaranteed to be here for Christmas giving.

To place your order with Santa visit my website and click on any product link. Then click on the 'How to Order' link top of the left column, type in 'Santa' for the hosts first name and click submit, just click on Santa's name and you will be taken to his personal shopping area.

HO, HO, HO and Merry Christmas to all!

I had given up on the SAT because my lone remaining show was a November one still hanging on but she switched to December so YAY! I think I'm going to shoot for it!

Have slacked in my newsletter so I'm going to send this message in place of the "show of the month" since all my hosts did about the same anyway. And will attach this to it!

But I just tried to set up a show for "Santa" and was forced to add his last name. Claus!

Intrepid_Chef said:
But I just tried to set up a show for "Santa" and was forced to add his last name. Claus!

Yes you always have to have a last name for a host on the website! I used Claus also! I think next year I am going to book a show with Rudolph! :p

When I do fun shows like this I just use the year for the last name ... Black Friday (First Name) 2011 (Last name), Halloween 2011, etc. It has always worked well for me, then I just change the name in P3 before I submit it. Thanks for the ideas here - I e-mailed the letter from John and then earlier this week set up Santa's Pampered Chef show which I've advertised now via e-mail, Facebook, and word-of-mouth with coworkers and others. I plan to close it today when I've got $150 in orders. That's good enough for me because it's one show and keeps me active, though I'd like to get at least 2 shows to earn the product, and ideally hit $2,500 in sales this month to support the serious budget deficit in our house... so I'll just keep working on that.

I know that feeling ChefNelson! I did manage to get one catalog party so at least I am active this month. I too would love one more for the free product but I get the holiday excuses as usual this close to Christmas. But that does not mean one won't appear out of the blue so... The thing that I make sure of is that if I do get that call, I have everything set. I have all my catalogs, order forms, I even have the December Guest and Host printouts all set. Then I have a bag full of products that are easily set for one of three recipes. All I need to do is get the food set and pack the car. All the individual pieces, paper work, equipment and goodies for drawings are all set. "If you call me today, I can be at your home in two hours!!", is how I say it!

1. What is "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..."?

"I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..." is a recipe for a popular dish that has been shared by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be prepared in just minutes.

2. What ingredients do I need to make "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..."?

To make "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ...", you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 cup of frozen corn, 1 packet of taco seasoning, and 1 package of crescent rolls.

3. How do I prepare "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..."?

To prepare "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ...", first cook the ground beef and diced onion in a skillet until browned. Drain any excess fat. Then, add in the diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Mix everything together and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Finally, transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with crescent rolls. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..."?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ...". For example, you can use ground turkey instead of ground beef, or add in some extra vegetables like bell peppers or zucchini. You can also use a different type of seasoning if you prefer a different flavor.

5. Is "I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..." a healthy meal?

"I Sent This Out Last Night After Viewing the ..." can be a healthy meal if you use lean ground beef and limit the amount of crescent rolls you use. You can also add in more vegetables to make it even healthier. However, it is ultimately up to the individual to make their own dietary choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • babygirl