• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Duplicate Guest Entries in My Contacts List: A How-To Guide

In summary, the purpose of "2 Entries of Same Person" is to allow customers to enter their information twice in a Pampered Chef order. To enter 2 entries of the same person, simply click on the "Add Another Entry" button after submitting your first entry. Yes, you will need to enter the same information twice for "2 Entries of Same Person". You can edit the information in the second entry and there is no limit to the number of "2 Entries of Same Person" that can be made, but it is recommended to use this feature only when necessary to avoid duplicate orders or confusion.
babywings76
Gold Member
I entered in automatically as a guest, the previous host that this current show was booked from, so I wouldn't forget about her getting the host special booking benefit. She went on-line and placed her order through the host's name as she should have and I went to retrieve it and put it in P3 on the new show. Well, it created her as a new guest. How do I fix it so that I don't have her listed 2x in my contacts list and so that all her order history is accurate?

Under "tools" in P3 there is a "Clean up duplicate contacts" option where you can combine multiple contacts that are the same...

So every time a previous customer who already has a history on my P3 places an order on-line through a show, it will do this and I'll just go through and clean up the duplicates?

When you sync your PSW with P3, it should give you a prompt to clean up any duplicate contacts.

Do I need to click "add contact" to the duplicate person first?

What is the purpose of "2 Entries of Same Person"?

The purpose of "2 Entries of Same Person" is to allow customers to enter their information twice in a Pampered Chef order. This can be useful if a customer wants to order multiple items or if they accidentally entered incorrect information in their first entry.

How do I enter 2 entries of the same person?

To enter 2 entries of the same person, simply click on the "Add Another Entry" button after submitting your first entry. This will bring up a new entry form where you can enter the same customer information again.

Do I have to enter the same information twice for "2 Entries of Same Person"?

Yes, you will need to enter the same information twice for "2 Entries of Same Person". This ensures that the customer's information is entered correctly and eliminates any errors that may have occurred in the first entry.

Can I edit the information in the second entry for "2 Entries of Same Person"?

Yes, you can edit the information in the second entry for "2 Entries of Same Person". Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the second entry and make any necessary changes.

Is there a limit to how many "2 Entries of Same Person" can be made?

There is no limit to the number of "2 Entries of Same Person" that can be made. However, we recommend using this feature only when necessary to avoid duplicate orders or confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76