• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts

In summary, "Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place orders with multiple hosts through one streamlined process. This feature benefits customers by saving them time and effort, and it is completely free to use. Customers can still support their individual hosts when using this feature and it is available for all orders, whether placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a customer who bought something at Host A's party. Now she went online and bought something at Host B's party. How do I link the two together so that her order history is accurate, and so I don't have a duplicate person in my system?

I think it's under "help" on P3 - you can synch web orders with P3, and it also cleans up duplicates.

Oh that's right! I forgot about that. I'll try it out. Thanks! :)

Related to Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts

What is "Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts"?

"Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place orders with multiple hosts through one streamlined process. This makes it easier and more convenient for customers to order products from multiple hosts at once.

How does this feature benefit customers?

This feature benefits customers by saving them time and effort. Instead of having to place separate orders with each individual host, they can now place one order for all hosts at once. This also makes it easier for customers to keep track of their orders and payments.

Do customers have to pay extra for this feature?

No, this feature is completely free for Pampered Chef customers. There are no additional fees or charges for using the "Streamline Your Customer's Online Orders Across Multiple Hosts" feature.

Can customers still support their individual hosts when using this feature?

Yes, customers can still support their individual hosts when using this feature. When placing an order, customers can select which host they want to support and their purchase will be attributed to that host's party.

Is this feature available on all orders?

Yes, this feature is available on all orders, whether they are placed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Customers can choose to use this feature at any time to streamline their orders across multiple hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis