• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customers Can't Place Individual Order

In summary, customers cannot order products from the outlet on the host's website, and if a customer has previously placed an order associated with a show, then that info is saved as a cookie in their browser, and will confuse the PWS.
niclowther
Gold Member
One of my customers told me the other day she couldn't order from the outlet from my site, and I just thought she clicked on the wrong thing. So I went on today and clicked "order products" then "place order" under "not invited" and it takes me back to the same page- so the link/button goes nowhere. What is going on? Am I missing something here? I can search for a party by entering host info but can't place individual order. HELP! What am I doing wrong?!

I just tried it and same thing happened to me but then when I hit on order products again it brought me to the outlet. Kinda strange.

i wonder if somebody would try to just get to where you order products on my site- /nicolelowther Let me know how you make out

Anybody else having problems w/ theres? I've never had any individual sales on there so maybbe mine has never worked.

niclowther said:
i wonder if somebody would try to just get to where you order products on my site- /nicolelowther Let me know how you make out

Anybody else having problems w/ theres? I've never had any individual sales on there so maybbe mine has never worked.

I'll try for you...brb

Okay it worked for me. I clicked on 'order products', 'place an order', and then an attention box came up saying 'to place an order with your host click here to go to option 1 otherwise click here to continue'. I had to click on the words 'click here to continue' and then it brought up the menu on the left. I chose kitchenware, stainless mixing bowl set and added it to my shopping cart :)

If you are putting in a host's name, you won't be able to shop the outlet too. It's either/or ... not both. You can not add outlet orders to a show. ;)

If a customer had previously placed an order associated with a show, then that info is saved as a cookie in their browser, and will confuse the PWS. They'll need to clear the cookie, either by clearing all of them, or clearing all that have "Pampered Chef" in them.

kcjodih said:
Okay it worked for me. I clicked on 'order products', 'place an order', and then an attention box came up saying 'to place an order with your host click here to go to option 1 otherwise click here to continue'. I had to click on the words 'click here to continue' and then it brought up the menu on the left. I chose kitchenware, stainless mixing bowl set and added it to my shopping cart :)

Thanks, I don't know why it doesn't work for me. I even hold control, thinking my computer blocked a pop-up.

Well, I was so worried that guests couldnt place individual orders, and today I got my first website order. A guest and march host ordered off the outlet thru my site. I was so excited! My first ever! Yippy!

Thanks guys for checking that for me.

1. Why am I unable to place an individual order on the Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to place an individual order. It could be due to technical difficulties on our website, an issue with your account, or the item you are trying to order may be out of stock. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I place an individual order over the phone instead?

Yes, you can place an individual order over the phone by calling our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual orders. You can purchase as many or as few items as you'd like.

4. Can I still earn host rewards on an individual order?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available for orders placed through a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts for individual orders, so be sure to check our website for current deals.

5. Will my individual order count towards my consultant's party sales?

No, individual orders do not count towards party sales. If you would like to support your consultant, we recommend placing your order through their party link or contacting them directly to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • regina_graham