• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Grand Opening with $700 in Orders and a $170 Mystery Host Winner!

In summary, the woman who won the Mystery Host said her show reached over $700 this morning. She needs to collect another $23.00 to bump it up to the next level, but she is excited about her show and is having fun with it.
Jillybill
I was afraid my Grand Opening/Mystery Host would be a flop and not even qualify...but I got almost $700 in orders! I need to collect another $23.00 to bump it up, but I know a few people who would be more than happy to do it!

And best of all, the girl who won the Mystery Host was a newly married from my workplace who had just closed on her new acreage and gotten laid off in the same week! She won $170 in free product. I must admit, I was rooting for her... :) That's why I want that extra $23 so badly; I want to bump her up to the next level!

That is GREAT news!! Congrats on your awesome open house and to your Mystery Hostess!!

That is great news for both!:)

YEA!!!! Glad to hear it went so well!

Well done!

My show reached over $700 this morning, and I got to leave a message for my hostess saying she had another $50.00 to spend! :) :)

That is fantastic!:thumbup: I'm sure you mystery host is thrilled and will love shopping.:love: What a great highlight for her.

Woo Hoo!! That's awesome! Should ask your Mystery Host winner if she'd be interested in doing PC. She might be in the right state of mind right now! :)

She's having her own show in September or October because she had so much fun at mine :) She needs some time to settle in to her new house (which is out of town) and make some contacts at work (still looking for a job).

I think she'd be a great consultant, especially since she wants to stay home with her kids when she has them in the next 2-3 years.

Oh, when I got in to work this morning one girl told me her mother saw the catalogue and wanted to place an order too! So my show just keeps going up and up :D I'm thrilled!

Awesome you are off to a great start keep up the good work !!!!!

1. What is the "Great Grand Opening!" promotion all about?

The "Great Grand Opening!" promotion is a special event that Pampered Chef hosts to celebrate the opening of a new consultant's business. It is a great opportunity for customers to get introduced to our products and for the consultant to start building their business.

2. How can I participate in the "Great Grand Opening!" promotion?

To participate in the "Great Grand Opening!" promotion, you can attend a virtual or in-person party hosted by the new consultant. You can also place an order through the consultant's website or directly with them.

3. What are the benefits of attending a "Great Grand Opening!" party?

By attending a "Great Grand Opening!" party, you can get a first look at new products and receive exclusive discounts and promotions. It's also a great opportunity to support a new consultant and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I host a "Great Grand Opening!" party for my friends and family?

Absolutely! If you know someone who is starting their Pampered Chef business, you can host a "Great Grand Opening!" party for them. It's a fun way to help them kickstart their business and get some great deals for yourself and your guests.

5. How long does the "Great Grand Opening!" promotion last?

The "Great Grand Opening!" promotion typically lasts for a month or two after the consultant's business opens. However, specific dates may vary, so it's best to check with the consultant or their website for the exact duration of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies