• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Still Around :) Have Great News!!

In summary, Emily is pregnant and due in January. She is excited to share the news with her fellow Cheffers.
emiscookin
Hello fellow Cheffers!! :D

I'm sure some of you have been wondering, "Where the heck has emiscookin been and all her questions!?" ;) LOL!

Don't worry, I am still doing Pampered Chef and staying strong with it. I haven't been doing a lot of cooking shows because I've been feeling sick for the past few weeks....

YES! I AM PREGNANT!!! :D:D:D

I am almost 12 weeks and everything is going good. I had two previous miscarriages in the past so we are very excited that I am almost out of the first trimester! This will be our first child!!

So yeah, I haven't been on here in a while because I have just been too tired and sick to get on here. But I wanted to share with you all the great news! :sing:

Love,

I was wondering where you had gone =) Congratulations!!! I wish you all the best.

Oh, Emily, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Congratulations! That's wonderful. I will be keeping your family in my prayers for a safe and easy pregnancy.
Nan

I am so happy!!! I was almost gonna send you a PM on facebook, but I hesitated. I am so happy to hear you and your dear love will be having a little one, and I am so happy you are still here!!!
Marghi
:sing::)

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!

I have been wondering what happened to you.
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys and will definitely be praying for this little one.

CONGRATS! Will be praying for you!

I'm sorry for your past losses, infertility and/or miscarriages are horrible. I've been there, done that. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! I'm so happy that you have made it so far into this pregnancy and hope that you have a very boring pregnancy from here on out with a sweet little healthy baby in your arms in another 27-28 weeks! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and you'll be feeling better soon. I've missed seeing you on the boards here. :)

Aww. Thank you everyone! :blushing: You're so sweet and we appreciate your prayers and wishes.

Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smooth as silk!!

Congrats to you hope the sickness goes away quickly.

Congrats!!!! Prayers and {{hugs}} for both of you!!!! (fyi....I love all your questions...I learn so much from them!!) Great book for you to get "What to expect when you are expecting"...lots of questions answered!!!!! Of course...we will allll be available for you too!!! When is your due date???

Congrats Em - I will be praying too!! OOOHHH How wonderful!!

Yay, a new Cheffer on the way! This is wonderful news. Hope you the 'morning sickness' ends with the first trimester, and the rest of the pregnancy is fun, but uneventful.

pamperedbybarbara said:
Congrats!!!! Prayers and {{hugs}} for both of you!!!! (fyi....I love all your questions...I learn so much from them!!) Great book for you to get "What to expect when you are expecting"...lots of questions answered!!!!! Of course...we will allll be available for you too!!! When is your due date???

They said January 24th, which happens to be my brother's birthday. ;)

Emily That is so awsome. I will definitly keep you in my prayers. Jan 24th is my DD's birthday.

CONGRATULATIONS Emily! I also hope you have a very peaceful, uneventful remaining 27-28 weeks!

1. What is the great news?

The great news is that Pampered Chef has launched a new line of kitchen tools and products that make cooking and meal prep even easier!

2. When will these new products be available?

The new products are currently available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our new products are designed to work seamlessly with our existing line, so you can continue to use your favorite Pampered Chef tools.

4. What makes these new products different from the ones I already have?

Our new products feature updated designs and innovative features that make cooking and meal prep faster and easier. They are also made with high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes! We are currently offering special launch promotions and discounts on our new products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies