• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me Anymore...

I just feel so lost and I don't know what to do. I have a show scheduled for SATURDAY that I haven't even sent her one thing or even talked to her since scheduling it over a month ago. What the heck is my problem?:confused:
Picked up a Daily Guideposts a couple of weeks ago at a conference. Today's reading fit right into this thread....
"I have a good friend who sometimes can barely get herself to leave her house or even answer the phone....She has a kind of paralysis caused by anxiety. Why brings on this anxiety no one can say. She is very smart, usually quite independent, runs her own business, and has a solid faith....
I've tried to reason with her. That doesn't work...So I resort to prayer asking God to make Jenny better. Yet, everytime Jenny has another setback, I find myself more and more dismayed. Why aren't my prayers helping? Doesn't she want to get better?
The other day I emailed Jenny, her reply was I'm getting better. I asked How? She responded--I stopped asking God to fix me. Instead I ask for help with the small things--God help me get out of bed, God help me brush my teeth and get dressed. God, help me walk out the door. I stay focused on the little thing. Littel victories.

Just thought of our thread yesterday and wanted to share.

quiltchef said:
Picked up a Daily Guideposts a couple of weeks ago at a conference. Today's reading fit right into this thread....
"I have a good friend who sometimes can barely get herself to leave her house or even answer the phone....She has a kind of paralysis caused by anxiety. Why brings on this anxiety no one can say. She is very smart, usually quite independent, runs her own business, and has a solid faith....
I've tried to reason with her. That doesn't work...So I resort to prayer asking God to make Jenny better. Yet, everytime Jenny has another setback, I find myself more and more dismayed. Why aren't my prayers helping? Doesn't she want to get better?
The other day I emailed Jenny, her reply was I'm getting better. I asked How? She responded--I stopped asking God to fix me. Instead I ask for help with the small things--God help me get out of bed, God help me brush my teeth and get dressed. God, help me walk out the door. I stay focused on the little thing. Littel victories.

Just thought of our thread yesterday and wanted to share.

That is beautiful. Such a good reminder for everyone, but especially for those of us that are suffering from depression/anxiety/etc. and feel "broken".

Kelly ... do you recall what you were going thru when your depression started? Anything tragic that could have triggered it? Prayer is my sustenance. When we have nothing left, God is there to comfort, strengthen, give us peace, lift us up. We can do all things thru Him. Sometimes when we reach our and help others, we are helped in return.

Nancy

<h2>1. What is causing me to feel unmotivated and unable to focus on my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>It is possible that you are experiencing burnout or a lack of passion for your business. This can happen to anyone, even if they were once very driven and motivated. It is important to take some time to reflect on why you may be feeling this way and make necessary changes to reignite your passion for your business.</p><h2>2. How can I get back on track with my business goals?</h2><p>Start by setting small, achievable goals for yourself. This can help you regain a sense of control and accomplishment. Also, try to identify any specific areas of your business that may be causing you stress or anxiety and address them one at a time.</p><h2>3. How can I improve my host coaching and organization?</h2><p>Consider reaching out to your upline or other successful Pampered Chef directors for advice and guidance. They may have helpful tips and strategies for improving your host coaching and organization. Additionally, try to prioritize and delegate tasks to make things more manageable for yourself.</p><h2>4. Is it normal to feel overwhelmed during pregnancy?</h2><p>Yes, it is completely normal to feel overwhelmed and unmotivated during pregnancy. Your body is going through many changes and it can be difficult to balance everything. Be kind to yourself and try to focus on self-care during this time.</p><h2>5. What can I do to get back on track with my BSF bible study?</h2><p>First, remind yourself why you joined the bible study and what you hope to gain from it. This can help motivate you to get back on track. Set aside specific times each week to work on it, and ask for accountability from a friend or study group member. Remember, it's okay to take breaks and come back to it when you feel more motivated.</p>

1. What is causing me to feel unmotivated and unable to focus on my Pampered Chef business?

It is possible that you are experiencing burnout or a lack of passion for your business. This can happen to anyone, even if they were once very driven and motivated. It is important to take some time to reflect on why you may be feeling this way and make necessary changes to reignite your passion for your business.

2. How can I get back on track with my business goals?

Start by setting small, achievable goals for yourself. This can help you regain a sense of control and accomplishment. Also, try to identify any specific areas of your business that may be causing you stress or anxiety and address them one at a time.

3. How can I improve my host coaching and organization?

Consider reaching out to your upline or other successful Pampered Chef directors for advice and guidance. They may have helpful tips and strategies for improving your host coaching and organization. Additionally, try to prioritize and delegate tasks to make things more manageable for yourself.

4. Is it normal to feel overwhelmed during pregnancy?

Yes, it is completely normal to feel overwhelmed and unmotivated during pregnancy. Your body is going through many changes and it can be difficult to balance everything. Be kind to yourself and try to focus on self-care during this time.

5. What can I do to get back on track with my BSF bible study?

First, remind yourself why you joined the bible study and what you hope to gain from it. This can help motivate you to get back on track. Set aside specific times each week to work on it, and ask for accountability from a friend or study group member. Remember, it's okay to take breaks and come back to it when you feel more motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies