• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Know What to Think.........

In summary, the sister consultant said that she is getting a divorce and moving to Wisconsin, and that you owe her money from the fair. She sent you an email asking you to send her $15, which you did not send. You responded with the email posted above, and have since sent a $15 dollar check to the first address she sent.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I did a fair w/ a sister consultant in another county. Well I signed up for 3 shifts @ $8 dollars a piece and then $1 a day for gate entrance. So I was there 3 shifts @ $9 = $27. Well then we decided to do a $50 shopping spree and everyone would chip in $10 for the gift Certificate. She said she would cover one of her recruits because she was low on $$.

So I haven't seen this sister consultant at meetings, or anything. So I send her an email w/ my itenary for Dallas because we had talked about going together, and that oh I still owe you $7 dollars do you want me to mail it to you. So I haven't heard in 3 weeks and this is the responce I received today....

"Actually, don't know if you heard, but I am getting a divorce and moving to Wisconsin. You can just forget about the 7 dollars. I thought you owed me more because you worked 7 shifts at 8.00each which is 56.00 - the 10.00 for the raffle. Anyways, my address will be Rachelle Hulbert c/o Sue Ma"

This is my responce that I sent her, but I almost can't help but be mad ( I know that you can't hear someones tone on an email, but I am reading it in a negative tone)

"It’s so good to hear from you. I had heard that you were moving to Wisconsin. I hope that everything in your move goes well. I will mail you a check to the address below, for the breakdown that I have. I had forgotten that I worked an extra shift on Saturday to help you out.

$3 ~ gate entrance

$32 ~ 4 shifts @ $8.00 (1 shift Thursday, 1 shift Friday, and 2 Saturday)

=$35

-$20 ($10 for your raffle, and you said you were covering Darlene’s $10 since she didn’t have it)

= $15 is the figure I came up with.

Talk to you soon, good luck on moving your biz. You definitely have the knack that will make it successful."

What do you think, am I reading too much into it, I can't figure out where the 7 shifts came from?

Your response was fine. She has some serious issues going on and seems frustrated. Mail her the $15. then bless and release this. You did your share.

Nope. Sounds nice and sweet. Which you should be. She might be snippy because of stress, sounds like there is a bit of that in her life right now.
As for the extra shifts, maybe it was a mistake.
You were sweet and I would just forget the whole thing.

Sounds like you were a place to put some of her anger. Don't worry about it. Do what you planned on doing and what you feel you owe her, no more. She will probably come around and be a better friend later.

I think your response is great. I'm impressed with how mad I can imagine you are that it does not come across in the email. Well done.

Just add to my Drama....Okay I forgot to send this out to this sister consultant w/ my grandfather passing, going on vacation, and then dealing w/ the group from hell. So I have thought about it, but @ all the wrong times to do anything about it. So here I get this email yesterday morn.

Dear Amanda,

Dude, don't you still owe me $ from the fair? Please send to R H 555 Blue Oak Dr. Racine, WI 53405 555-555-5555

Nathan and Amanda <[email protected]> wrote:

R,

I don’t think I sent this to you, like I said I would! Sorry I am absent minded sometimes!
Amanda

Amanda Fairall
Independent Pampered Chef Consultant # 453056
Check out my website: www.pamperedchef.biz/alfskitchen
707-485-5470
Happy Cooking!!!!

Okay I did forget to send her $15, but the email above that I supposedly sent is not one I sent. She just made that up. I responded w/ the above email, and have never sent an email like this. I am pissed that she would send this to me. My husband and I went back through all my sent stuff and this never came up. Then I called my Dir. and she said that the blue oak dr address was her address here, so I looked the address up on Mapquest, and there is no such address. I could call her but my emotions are running so high right now that I am ready for the year to be over and start over fresh in the new year, I don't know if I would be nice.

So I printed out the email posted above and mailed the $15 dollar check to the first address she sent, and left it at that. I was going to put it in a x-mas card but that was too much effort.

I swear I must have done some pretty nasty things, because Karma is kicking my butt right now.

She mentioned that she was getting a divorce. Is it possible that her soon-to-be-ex altered the email or sent you that response himself hoping to cheat her out of the $15? If it's a bitter divorce, the money isn't the issue...it's just trying to hurt her by taking the money and by hurting those around her. I would completely ignore the weird email and just go with the first one.

Her old address was blue oak dr. in Ca., not WI. This lady has turned out to be really wierd, and I think she said she is Bi Polar. I don't know....

Related to I Don't Know What to Think.........

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items to help make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are Pampered Chef products sold in physical stores or only through consultants?

Pampered Chef products are sold exclusively through independent consultants, who can provide personalized product demonstrations and recommendations.

3. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact a consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any cooking tips or recipes?

Yes, in addition to our high-quality products, Pampered Chef also offers a variety of cooking tips, recipes, and meal ideas on our website and through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • esavvymom