• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of 'Mary Did You Know' on YouTube - Watch Now!

In summary, the conversation is about a new video on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel that explores the significance of the song "Mary Did You Know" in relation to cooking and the holiday season. The video features a cooking demonstration, interviews with customers and team members, and is available for free on YouTube. It can also be shared with others and has a duration of approximately 5 minutes.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Got this link from a friend. As she said, it says it all. Just wanted to share.
YouTube - Mary Did You Know

I love that song, it was sang Christmas Eve at our church with the kids program.

I love the song, too. My very favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night.

1. What is the significance of the title "Discover the Power of 'Mary Did You Know' on YouTube - Watch Now!"?

The title refers to a new video on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel that explores the impact and importance of the song "Mary Did You Know" in relation to the holiday season and cooking.

2. Who is featured in the video?

The video features a cooking demonstration by a Pampered Chef consultant, as well as interviews with customers and team members discussing the meaning of the song and how it relates to cooking and the holiday season.

3. Is the video available to watch for free?

Yes, the video is available to watch for free on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel.

4. Can I share the video with others?

Yes, the video can be shared with others through social media platforms, email, or by simply sending them the link to the video on YouTube.

5. How long is the video?

The video is approximately 5 minutes long, making it a quick and easy watch for anyone interested in learning more about the power of the song "Mary Did You Know" and its connection to cooking and the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies