• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

if ifWant Something Bad Enough . . .

In summary, Ginny set a goal to earn her trip to TPC in personal sales this year, and she's on track. She also recommends setting goals with a picture, posting them everywhere, and breaking them down into manageable steps.
Kitchen2u
You CAN have it!

Bookings?

Recruits?

Sales?

If you set GOALS, you CAN have it!

Lacey is living proof ~ she set a goal, stuck with it, and WORKED it! If you haven't already been reading this post http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/hubby-says-have-sale-get-cruise-30278/ you ought to. . . every bit of it!

Set a goal, stick :love: with it.

Post your goals, read :sing: them everyday.

See your goals, visualize :eek: them everyday.

Like Lacey, I set goals with my business. So far, I have achieved every goal I have set for myself.

It's January 1, a New Year ~ Write down your goals, Post your goals for EVERYONE to see, Read your goals everyday, Post pictures of your goals all over the house and in your car.

JUST DO IT ~ and you can HAVE THEM!

Happy New Year everyone ~ Business will be GREAT in 2008!

Aw, Ginny you're too sweet!
You are so right though. You can't achieve anything if you don't have the goal to achieve it. This past year I have become a big believer in positive thinking, & the power it has to get you anything. (with a little prayer!)
Set your goals & share them with everyone! I had it in my email signature all year that I was working towards a cruise; & lots of my customers asked me throughout the year if I was close. And, this past 2 weeks I've been sharing with EVERYONE how close I was. It really is true that if people know your goal; they really do want to help out:thumbup:

I wish you all the best of luck achieving your goals for this year! Here's to a fabulous year for all of us:chef:

Ginny is SO right! Set your goals, break them down into manageable steps, and YOU WILL GET THERE!I'll be going on my 2nd incentive trip this year and am on track to earn TPC in personal sales BECAUSE I SET MY GOALS and planned small steps along the way to reach them.YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Thank you for starting this thread, Ginny! It is sooooo true! My problem sometimes is breaking my goals down into baby steps. I have my goals, now I just need to break them down!

I love the 3-2-1 concept. It's so easy.....I just have to DO IT!!!!

My goal is to have two shows a week and each show be at least $500 in sales. What I'd like to do with my earnings is finish my basement, right away. My personal goal would be to save my money rather than spending it on unnecessary things. Then, the basement could get started sooner.

PChefPEI said:
Thank you for starting this thread, Ginny! It is sooooo true! My problem sometimes is breaking my goals down into baby steps. I have my goals, now I just need to break them down!

I love the 3-2-1 concept. It's so easy.....I just have to DO IT!!!!

Pei ~ I don't break down my goals...too much work! I list them with a picture...that's it. Works great...are you making it harder than it is? As long as I'm SEEING them and READING them every morning and night and sometimes during the day...I'm able to reach them.

I've done that Ginny, but it seems that I don't have the discipline to actually look at them everyday....:eek: Gotta work on that...........

I probably am making it harder for myself, but it seems that I do better if I have things written down step by step. But, I think my biggest problem is I'm a procrastinator. I need to get down to business and make things happen for myself! Thank God I have you guys to keep me in line! ;)

Last edited:
Pei ~ I was in the same boat as you once. Here's what I did:

Posted:
1) my bathroom mirrow...right smack where I would have to duck to see myself in the mirrow ~ annoying, but works!
2) INSIDE the refrigerator at eye level ~
2) OUTSIDE of the refrigerator ~ for EVERYONE to see ~ they will keep on task too!

Try it ~ good luck

Thanks Ginny, I'll try that. I just hope DH doesn't get too annoyed with it!! LOL

1. What does "if I want something bad enough" mean?

The phrase "if I want something bad enough" means that if a person desires something strongly enough, they will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

2. How can I determine if I want something bad enough?

The level of determination and drive a person has towards a goal or desire is a good indicator of how much they want it. If you are willing to put in the effort, sacrifice, and time to achieve something, then you likely want it bad enough.

3. Can wanting something bad enough guarantee success?

No, wanting something bad enough does not guarantee success. While determination and drive are essential factors in achieving goals, there are also external factors and circumstances that can affect the outcome.

4. How can I use the concept of "if I want something bad enough" in my life?

The concept of wanting something bad enough can be used as motivation to push through challenges and obstacles in pursuit of your goals. It can also help you prioritize and make decisions based on what you truly desire.

5. Is it healthy to always want something bad enough?

While having a strong desire to achieve something can be motivating, it is important to have balance and not let it consume your life. It is healthy to have goals and aspirations, but it is also crucial to take breaks, practice self-care, and not let your desires consume you entirely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies