• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Thank All of You for Your Wisdom, Suggestions, and

In summary, Amy finished 60 days with PC and earned over $2600. She said that she set a goal for herself to do $2k this month, and she accomplished it. She also said that she is glad that she is here on PC and that she will continue to be here for a long time.
amy07
Just wanted to thank all of you for your wisdom, suggestions, and encouragement. I just finished 60 days with PC. I set a goal for myself to do $2k this month, and I finished at over $2600. BUT I know that if it were not for everyone on this site it probably wouldn't have happened. You all have such great ideas and it is so awesome to watch you achieve your personal goals whether it is becoming a FD, Director, $15k career sales, sales incentives, etc. Honestly, I don't know how much longer I'll do this, too many conflicts............I really wanted to earn the cruise, but I think that is going to be out of reach for me. But anyways, you guys are awesome! AND I'll keep cheering you all on!:D :D

Just pay attention to me and I'll get you right back down into mediocrity in no time at all!

Amy, that's an awesome month of sales! Good for you!!!!!! We all like to share our ups and downs here and I feel we get lots of support too when we need a boost. Try to keep goals that you feel are within reach and you'll be fine. Some months are better than others for sales, bookings, recruit leads, etc and sometimes are personal lives have to come first too. We're glad your here and hope you will be here for a long, long time.

I think you are doing great for only 60 days with PC!

That is an AWESOME month!

Oh wow! That's so awesome!

Congrats Amy! Way to go! That's the great thing with PC is that the goals are your goals, nobody else's. You can change them as you need to and the only person that is going to know is you! :)

Great Job....well Done !!!

Awesome Amy! Keep it up and you WILL earn that cruise!

That's fantastic Amy! You can do it! Treat PC as a fun job that a lot of people choose not to do! You'll earn that cruise in no time and get to go on vacation for FREE!!!!:D

thanks for the kind words. :)

Congrats, great job! Keep it up!

Yeah my little sister is bringing home the bacon! Now can I borrow some? :)

uh no! and the next time you take time off from CS you must tell me

What is "Just Wanted to Thank All of You for Your Wisdom, Suggestions, and"?

"Just Wanted to Thank All of You for Your Wisdom, Suggestions, and" is a phrase commonly used to express gratitude and appreciation for the help and advice received from others.

Why is it important to thank others for their wisdom and suggestions?

Expressing gratitude and appreciation for the wisdom and suggestions of others is important because it shows that you value their input and acknowledges their efforts in helping you. It also helps to strengthen relationships and encourages others to continue sharing their knowledge and ideas.

How can I show my gratitude for others' wisdom and suggestions?

There are many ways to show your gratitude for others' wisdom and suggestions, such as saying a simple "thank you", writing a thank you note or card, giving a small gift, or offering to help them in return. The important thing is to be sincere and genuine in your expression of gratitude.

What should I do if I am unable to follow someone's suggestions?

If you are unable to follow someone's suggestions, it is still important to thank them for their input and explain why you are unable to follow their advice. This shows that you value their opinion and have considered their suggestions, even if you ultimately cannot implement them.

How can I use this phrase in my business or personal life?

You can use this phrase in your business or personal life by incorporating it into thank you notes, emails, or verbal expressions. It can also be used as a hashtag on social media when thanking others for their wisdom and suggestions. Being genuine and sincere in your gratitude is key.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies