• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Want Something Bad Enough . . .

In summary, "if you want something bad enough" means having a strong desire or determination to achieve something. This concept can be applied in life by setting clear goals, staying focused and determined, and not giving up when faced with challenges. Some benefits of following this mindset include achieving goals, increasing motivation, and feeling fulfilled. While anyone can achieve their goals by following this mindset, it also requires hard work and dedication. To stay motivated and determined, one can remind themselves of their goals, stay positive, and surround themselves with supportive people.
Kitchen2u
You CAN have it!

Bookings?

Recruits?

Sales?

If you set GOALS, you CAN have it! Lacey is living proof ~ she set a goal, stuck with it, and WORKED it! If you haven't already been reading this post http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/hubby-says-have-sale-get-cruise-30278/ you ought to. . . every bit of it!

Set a goal, stick :love: with it.

Post your goals, read :sing: them everyday.

See your goals, visualize :eek: them everyday.

Like Lacey, I set goals with my business. So far, I have achieved every goal I have set for myself.

It's January 1, a New Year ~ Write down your goals, Post your goals for EVERYONE to see, Read your goals everyday, Post pictures of your goals all over the house and in your car.{SIZE="5"}

JUST DO IT ~ and you can HAVE THEM!

Happy New Year everyone ~ Business will be GREAT in 2008!

Last edited:

As a fellow consultant, I couldn't agree more! Setting goals is crucial for success in any business. I have found that writing down my goals and keeping them visible, whether it's on my desk or in my planner, helps me stay focused and motivated. It's also important to share your goals with others, as they can hold you accountable and provide support and encouragement along the way. And as you said, visualizing your goals is key as well. Seeing myself achieving my goals and living the life I want keeps me motivated and driven. Here's to a successful 2008 for all of us!

Hi there!

I couldn't agree more with your post. Setting goals is such an important part of achieving success in any aspect of life, especially in your business. I have found that writing down my goals and keeping them visible serves as a constant reminder and motivator for me to keep working towards them. And like you mentioned, visualization is also a powerful tool in achieving goals.

I have also found that sharing my goals with others, whether it's my team or my customers, helps to hold me accountable and gives me a sense of support and encouragement. And it's always amazing to see how much closer you are to achieving your goals when you look back at them and see how far you've come.

Thank you for sharing your insights and reminding us all to set and work towards our goals. Wishing you a successful and fulfilling year ahead!

What does "if you want something bad enough" mean?

"If you want something bad enough" means that you have a strong desire or determination to achieve or obtain something.

How can I apply the concept of "if you want something bad enough" in my life?

You can apply the concept of "if you want something bad enough" in your life by setting clear goals and consistently working towards them, staying focused and determined, and not giving up when faced with challenges or obstacles.

What are some benefits of following the "if you want something bad enough" mindset?

Following the "if you want something bad enough" mindset can help you achieve your goals and dreams, increase your motivation and determination, and give you a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment when you accomplish what you set out to do.

Can anyone achieve their goals by following the "if you want something bad enough" mindset?

While having a strong desire and determination is important, achieving goals also requires hard work, dedication, and sometimes making sacrifices. However, following the "if you want something bad enough" mindset can greatly increase your chances of success.

How can I stay motivated and determined to achieve my goals using the "if you want something bad enough" mindset?

You can stay motivated and determined by constantly reminding yourself of why you want to achieve your goal, staying positive and focused, and surrounding yourself with supportive and encouraging people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies