• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate the 4th with Us: Fun for Kids & Fireworks!

In summary, the author is having a party with her husband and children tomorrow evening and there will be a fireworks show at night. Everyone is invited, even the husbands of the women in her husband's work. She is going to turn it into a "PC party" by showing off her skills as a cook.
apriljc
I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy 4th and a safe one too. My husband and I are having a party at our house tomorrow evening and than a fireworks show. We recently bought a blow up pool for my boys, ages 3 & 5 and so anybody who has kids who is invited is asked to bring their swimsuits. I think the kids will have a lot of fun. Than at when it gets dark we are having fireworks. My husband and his 20 year old brother are like little kids when it comes to the 4th. They like to go all out and every year the show just keeps getting better and better. My husband doestn't know this but I am going to kind of turn it into a PC party. The guys from my husbands work will be bringing their wives and I want to show off my stuff. I hope that maybe I will get a couple of bookings off of it. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
So everyone enjoy the weekend and have a great holiday!!

Happy 4th to you too! My husband, his brother, and their DAD sounds just like your hubby. They are like big kids this time of year too. My hubby likes the night works best, so at least they're pretty. One year, our show was almost better than the town's show!

Happy 4th of July to everyone else:D

Happy 4th to everyone, too.

Just wondering -
What is everyone's favorite PC potluck dish to take to gatherings?

Happy 4th of July!

My favrite pot luck dish would be the microwave cake. I mix it all up in the bowl, and take a disposible platter with me. I nuke it there and its fabulous!

Happy 4th To YOU ALL! Have a great day!

Happy 4th everyone...

Be safe out there!!

recipe...
chef_goods said:
Happy 4th to everyone, too.

Just wondering -
What is everyone's favorite PC potluck dish to take to gatherings?

I am making the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries!! I haven't made them yet but I hear that they are really easy to make.

Happy 4th to you all!!

My favorite PC recipe to make to take with me to a get together is the mini ham puffs or make the Profiterole Puffs.

Happy 4th to Everyone!!!!I wanted to put a pretty pic but it didn't work, oh well!

What activities are included in "Celebrate the 4th with Us: Fun for Kids & Fireworks!"?

The event includes a variety of fun activities for kids such as face painting, balloon animals, and a bounce house. There will also be games and crafts centered around the 4th of July theme.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is free for all to attend. However, some activities may have a small fee.

Is there food available at the event?

Yes, there will be food trucks and vendors selling a variety of delicious options for attendees to enjoy.

Can we bring our own fireworks?

No, for safety reasons, we ask that attendees do not bring their own fireworks to the event. However, there will be a professional fireworks display at the end of the night.

Are pets allowed at the event?

While we love our furry friends, we ask that pets be left at home for the safety and comfort of all attendees. Service animals are, of course, welcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • jrny2001