• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!

In summary, "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" is an interactive product from Pampered Chef that allows parents to make snowman-shaped treats with their kids. It is suitable for children ages 3 and up and is designed with safety in mind. The product comes with a variety of molds, tools, and recipe ideas to make a wide range of treats. It is perfect for parties or events involving children.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I got this picture from my upline last week and HAD to share!

I put a Frosty together for my show today. My kids thought it is HYSTERICAL!!!

:D

Attachments

• PCSnowman.jpg
    PCSnowman.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 508
How cute! But I would use the current towel for the scarf if you are going to use it at a show or fair.

Thanks for sharing!

LOVE it!!!!!!!

Thats fabulous! I want one just to sit in my livingroom as a Christmas Decoration!!

that is to cute

Darling! Can't wait to go make mine!

That is so adorable!!!!

That is so cute!

Really cute and great idea!

Ann

What a cute idea.

So I took Frosty to my show today and everyone loved him!!!
I will take him next week as well!!

I can't take credit for him.....I got it from my Senior Director who got it from our upline!!

He came out so incredibly cute!!!

:) What a GREAT idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Very cute!

What are the arms and how do they stay on?

They are the lid for the small microcooker and the new masher. I would guess she tied them around the "neck" with a ribbon?!

I used electrician's tape since it is the same color. It makes for easy transport and is reusable.

Cool, thanks. I think the only thing I don't own is the masher! Mine may have to skip the arms :)

lisacb77 said:
Cool, thanks. I think the only thing I don't own is the masher! Mine may have to skip the arms :)

Why not just use another tool..you could pretty much make anything work!:D

That is too cute:D

Too Cute!!

Cheers

Related to Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!

What is "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!"?

"Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" is a fun and interactive product from Pampered Chef that allows parents to create snowmen-shaped treats with their kids. It comes with a variety of molds, tools, and recipe ideas to make the process easy and fun.

What age range is "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" suitable for?

This product is suitable for kids of all ages, but we recommend it for children ages 3 and up. Younger kids may need more assistance from their parents, while older kids can enjoy making the treats on their own.

Is "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" safe for kids to use?

Yes, "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" is designed with safety in mind. All the tools and molds are made from high-quality, food-grade materials and are BPA-free. However, we recommend adult supervision while using the product.

What types of treats can I make with "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!"?

You can make a variety of snowman-shaped treats with this product, including cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, and even pancakes. The recipe ideas included with the product are just the beginning, and you can let your creativity run wild with different ingredients and designs.

Can I use "Frosty Fun: My Kids' Hilarious Reaction!" for parties or events?

Absolutely! This product is perfect for birthday parties, holiday gatherings, or any other event where kids are involved. It's a fun and unique activity that will keep the little ones entertained and create delicious treats for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lesliec