• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Email to Santa - Kids Love It!

In summary, the "Send Email to Santa" feature allows children to send a message and their Christmas wishes directly to Santa Claus. It is completely safe for children to use, as all emails are monitored and inappropriate messages will not be delivered. It usually takes 1-2 business days for the email to reach Santa, but during busy holiday seasons it may take longer. Multiple children can use the same email address to send messages to Santa, but each child should submit their own message separately. There is no character limit for the message to Santa, but it is recommended to keep it to a reasonable length.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Here is another way for your kids to get in touch with Santa. I teach and my students love this - some of them email him everyday! Try it for yourself...all you do is type in your info and the email goes straight to The North Pole - and Santa answers right back with sleigh bells ringing and HoHoHo...your kids will go crazy! Have fun!
http://emailsanta.com/

This is great! It instantly sends back a letter to your child from Santa!!!
I wish they had all this stuff when I was a kid.

I justy did it and it is so cute thatnks for sharing

1. How does the "Send Email to Santa" feature work?

The "Send Email to Santa" feature allows children to send an email directly to Santa Claus. They can write a message and include their Christmas wishes, and we will make sure it gets delivered to Santa.

2. Is this feature safe for children to use?

Yes, the "Send Email to Santa" feature is completely safe for children to use. All emails are monitored and any inappropriate messages will not be delivered to Santa.

3. How long does it take for the email to reach Santa?

It usually takes 1-2 business days for the email to reach Santa. During busy holiday seasons, it may take slightly longer.

4. Can more than one child use the same email address to send a message to Santa?

Yes, multiple children can use the same email address to send messages to Santa. However, each child should submit their own message separately.

5. Is there a limit to how long the message to Santa can be?

There is no character limit for the message to Santa. However, we recommend keeping it to a reasonable length so that Santa can read and respond to as many emails as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies