• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kids in Local Newspaper Today

In summary, "My Kids in Local Newspaper Today" is a feature by Pampered Chef that allows parents to submit photos and stories of their children's achievements to be featured in their local newspaper. To participate, parents can visit the Pampered Chef website and provide basic information about their child and their achievement, as well as the name and contact information of the local newspaper. This service is complimentary and there is no cost to participate. While not every submission is guaranteed to be published, Pampered Chef works with local newspapers to feature as many children as possible. Parents can submit multiple children for the feature, but each submission should be for a different child and achievement.
StacieB
Gold Member
The local newspaper did a story on Kids Rooms today and my kids are featured in it. Here is the article and the pictures from the paper that are not online.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070925/LIFE/709250315&GID=bbvX3fie1WSlNOlf1CPeVei0pBV+bZF3dTjLE/I/6so%3D

Attachments

• DSC01555.JPG
    DSC01555.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC01556.JPG
    DSC01556.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC01557.JPG
    DSC01557.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 318
That's cool! My Director's son's room is also Cars. They did the 2-color walls, also, but made the dividing line angled, so it adds some "motion" to the room.

Stacie that is so cute! What a wonderful treasure to keep forever!

Thanks!!! I am pretty excited about it. There is a moms website in our area and there was a discussion on kids rooms, the lady who wrote the article thought my kids rooms sounded cute, so asked if you could interview me. They cam and took pictures the next day. I was surprised how many pics there were.

That is so cool! Make sure you get more copies to save for them when they get older.

What is "My Kids in Local Newspaper Today"?

"My Kids in Local Newspaper Today" is a special feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows parents to submit photos and stories of their children's achievements, such as academic accomplishments, sports achievements, or community service, to be featured in their local newspaper.

How can I submit my child's photo and story for "My Kids in Local Newspaper Today"?

You can submit your child's photo and story by visiting the Pampered Chef website and following the instructions provided. You will need to provide some basic information about your child and their achievement, as well as the name and contact information of the local newspaper you would like the feature to appear in.

Is there a cost to participate in "My Kids in Local Newspaper Today"?

No, there is no cost to participate in this feature. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of children in our community.

Will my child's photo and story be published in the newspaper?

While we cannot guarantee that every submission will be published, we make every effort to work with local newspapers to feature as many children as possible. If your child's photo and story are selected, we will notify you and provide a link to the published feature.

Can I submit multiple children for "My Kids in Local Newspaper Today"?

Yes, you can submit multiple children for this feature. However, please note that each submission should be for a different child and achievement. Duplicate submissions for the same child will not be considered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PaulaP
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies