• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are 30 Days Counted as Calendar or Business Days?

In summary, the first 30 days after signing up are counted as calendar days, not business days. So if someone signs up on February 2nd, their 30 days will be over on March 2nd. However, the start date may be a few days later depending on when the kit arrives. It is important to check the official 30 day date in the email received and mark it on the calendar. The estimate for kit arrival depends on the location. The 30 day period includes weekends and holidays.
fun2cook2
I am signing up next week and wondered if the first 30 days is counted from "calendar days" or from "business days". For instance, if I sign up on Feb. 2nd, are the "30 days" over on March 2nd? I just wondered because I saw the new consultant incentive.

Thanks!

fun2cook2 said:
I am signing up next week and wondered if the first 30 days is counted from "calendar days" or from "business days". For instance, if I sign up on Feb. 2nd, are the "30 days" over on March 2nd? I just wondered because I saw the new consultant incentive.

Thanks!

Congrats on your decision and best of luck on your new business venture. Keep tuned here for great ideas and support...this is a great site.

If you sign on 2/2, your start date will actually be a few days later, based on the arrival of your kit. My recruit in December signed like the 8th or 9th and her start date was 12/16. Then it's 30 days from then...calendar days from your kit arrival.

Actually, it's based on when HO *THINKS* your kit will arrive, so do not assume that it will be counted from the day it does arrive. If you sign up o the 2nd Feb they might guess the 7th Feb, but it might arrive on the 6th or 8th. Either way, they will count from their estimated date, and so your 30th day would be the 9th March. You will get an email with the OFFICIAL 30 day date in it. Check it carefully, mark it on your calendar and keep checking it to make sure you don't miss it by a day!

The estimate depends on where you live.

It is calendar days though, not just work days.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if the 30 day date is a weekend or holiday, it is still the last day to submit shows for them to count.

Thank you so much! I really wasn't sure and wanted to try and get that approx. date in my head, so I can plan accordingly.

By the way, I love this site! I have been a "lurker" since November trying to decide whether or not to join...so I am jumping in...just hope it all goes like I want it to! (Yes I am really getting nervous and antsy...sure seems like a long week!)

Again, thank you!!

Hi there! Congratulations on signing up to become a Pampered Chef consultant! The first 30 days are counted from the day you sign up, regardless of whether it is a calendar day or a business day. So if you sign up on February 2nd, your 30 days will end on March 2nd. This is great news for you because it means you can start earning rewards and bonuses right away! And yes, the new consultant incentive is definitely something to look forward to. I'm excited for you to start your Pampered Chef journey and I'm here to support you every step of the way. Happy cooking!

Related to Are 30 Days Counted as Calendar or Business Days?

1. What is the definition of a "calendar day"?

A calendar day is any day that appears on a standard calendar, typically from Sunday to Saturday. This includes weekends and holidays.

2. How are business days different from calendar days?

Business days are typically Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. These are the days when most businesses are open and conducting their operations.

3. Are weekends and holidays counted as part of the 30 days?

Yes, weekends and holidays are included in the count of 30 days, unless otherwise specified.

4. Is there a difference between "30 business days" and "30 calendar days"?

Yes, there is a difference. 30 business days would consist of only weekdays, while 30 calendar days includes weekends and holidays.

5. Which type of day is typically used for deadlines and timelines?

Deadlines and timelines often use business days, as they are the days when most businesses are open and able to complete tasks. However, it is important to clarify which type of day is being used in specific situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kjurich